Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang UNU Fellowships in MBA Programme for Developing Countries?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang UNU Fellowships in MBA Programme for Developing Countries
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
UNU Fellowships in MBA Programme for Developing Countries
The University of Geneva and The United Nations University (UNU) share a strong commitment to capacity development, especially aiming to enhance the capacity of individuals and institutions in developing countries. Therefore, in line with UNU’s capacity-development focus, the University of Geneva will offer UNU fellowships for international organizations MBA Programme.
UNU fellows will be mid-career professionals from developing countries (minimum 3 years relevant work experience in developing countries), who would be expected to apply and disseminate their newly acquired knowledge and skills in promoting the socio-economic development of their own and other developing countries. The UNU fellowship covers full tuition, but Fellows need to fund their living expenses in Geneva throughout the academic part of the programme.
Applicants must submit a completed application file by 15 November. A completed application file includes:
- Completed Application Form and Application Fee
- UNIGE Matriculation form
- Standardized Test Scores (GMAT & TOEFL) – A GMAT of 650 and above is expected. No application will be considered without a GMAT score.
- Official Transcripts and photocopies of previous degrees
- Two Reference Letters
We encourage applicants to the UNU fellowship to apply in parallel to the Swiss Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS). Application deadlines tend to be around September/October, about a a year in advance of commencing your studies. More information about the precise deadline per country can be obtained at the Swiss embassy in your country. For complete information and conditions, please visit the FCS website.
The United Nations University (UNU) was established by the General Assembly of the United Nations on 6 December 1973 to be an international community of scholars engaged in research, advanced training, and the dissemination of knowledge related to the pressing global problems of human survival, development, and welfare. The UNU started activities in 1975 at its headquarters in Tokyo. Its activities focus mainly on peace and conflict resolution, development in a changing world, and science and technology in relation to human welfare. The University operates through a worldwide network of research and postgraduate training centres, with its planning and coordinating headquarters in Tokyo.
The mission of UNU is to contribute, through research and capacity building, to efforts to resolve the pressing global problems that are the concern of the United Nations, its Peoples and Member States. UNU’s key roles are to be:
- An international community of scholars
- A bridge between the UN and the academic community
- A think-tank for the UN system
- A builder of capacities, particularly in developing countries
283 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 100% Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, Monash University, Australia 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for international undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) students at Monash University – Australia. These scholarships are available for […]
- Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarship for Indonesia, UK Newcastle University is delighted to announce a scholarship award for Indonesia for students commencing postgraduate studies in September 2013. This partial tuition fee scholarship has a […]
- Felix Non-Indian Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK One Felix Scholarship will be available to a Non-Indian student who is a citizen of and living in a developing country to pursue a research degree at the School of Oriental and African […]
- PhD-MBA Scholarships, National University of Singapore The NUS PhD-MBAA doctoral programme for entrepreneurial scientists and engineersThe new NUS PhD-MBA, Asia`s first PhD-MBA, aims to attract and train talented science and engineering […]
- The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) are fellowship programmes initiated and fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the budget for Development Cooperation.Aim […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Fully funded fellowship opportunity – United Nations-Nippon Fellowship call for applications Apologies for cross-posting and might be of interest.Regards,Aretha Aprilia.Author - Rahasia Sukses Berkarier Internasional […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- Master of Management in Hospitality Scholarship, Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management, Singapore Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management Singapore is offering an international student scholarship to study the Master of Management in Hospitality (MBA Equivalent) in […]
- Master Scholarship in Management Hospitality at SCornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management Singapore is offering an international student scholarship to study the Master of Management in Hospitality (MBA Equivalent) in […]
- Master Scholarships in Hospitality at Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management Singapore Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management Singapore is offering an international student scholarship to study the Master of Management in Hospitality (MBA Equivalent) in […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang UNU Fellowships in MBA Programme for Developing Countries semoga informasi tentang UNU Fellowships in MBA Programme for Developing Countries ini bermanfaat.