Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang Undergraduate Scholarships, Swiss German University, Indonesia?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang Undergraduate Scholarships, Swiss German University, Indonesia
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
Undergraduate Scholarships, Swiss German University, Indonesia
ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIP & FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarships are offered for 4 study programs: Information Technology, Accounting, Pharmaceutical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering. Send scholarship proposal via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to SGU Campus at the latest of 15 May 2011.
- Fulfillment of all registration requirements.
- Must obtain TOEFL/IELTS minimum 500/5.5.
- Result of the high school report of class 10 and 11 should be above high school average.
- Pass the SGU Assesment Interview.
- For following semesters, the scholarship will be based upon the academic achievement (min. GPA 3,5) and active participation in student organizations.
- Certified photocopy of High School official certificate (IJAZAH SMA/SMK/MA), legalized by the Principal (once it is published).
- Certified photocopy of High School official transcript (SKHUN of SMA/SMK/MA), legalized by the Principal (once it is published).
- Poverty statement from Local Authority/Kelurahan must be submitted (Foundation Scholarships).
- Valid only for Indonesian nationals (Foundation Scholarships).
BEST GRADE SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarships based on the best academic semester result are offered in semester 2, 4, 5, 7 and 8 for students for each class. The selection of scholarship holders will be made by the Examination Steering Committee by considering academic achievement and active participation in student organization. Visit Official Website.
411 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- LULAC National Scholarship Fund (LNSF) 2012 Run completely at the local, grassroots level, the LNSF is coordinated nationally by LNESC. We bring together local fund raising efforts with corporate partners to provide over […]
- Scholarships for International LLB Students at Cardiff University There are currently around 400 international students enrolled on undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, including the Bar Vocational Course and Legal Practice Course, within the […]
- Music Scholarship Grants at Transylvania University Awards range from $10,000 to $20,000 ($2,500 to $5,000 per year) and are automatically renewed, assuming that the recipient completes four semesters of applied lessons and participates […]
- Bachelor (S1) Scholarship Program by Astro Kasih-Sampoerna Foundation Astro Kasih Scholarship Program Bachelor Degree (S-1) offers 40 scholarships in seven public universities (PTN) to study areas of science and the students nonsciences origin Bali in […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship Programme Academic Year 2010/11 by Swiss Government, Switzerland The Swiss Government through the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS) grants a limited number of scholarships to developing countries, among which Indonesia is […]
- Gerard Connolly Prize at Queensland University of Technology This prize was established to recognise the significant contribution the late Gerard Connolly, a graduate of the Faculty of Law at QUT, made to the community. Gerard studied his LLB at […]
- Swiss Government Scholarships for Foreign Students for University, Fine Arts and Music School, Switzerland Swiss Government scholarships for university, fine arts and music schools for foreign students for the academic year 2010-2011The Swiss government awards a range of scholarships to foreign […]
- Swiss Government Scholarships 2012/2013 for Indonesian Students The Swiss Government through the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS) grants a limited number of scholarships to developing countries, among which Indonesia is […]
- International Bachelor Scholarship 2011 at Humber Institute Canada Humber offers full tuition renewable scholarships for qualified incoming international students beginning classes in September of each year. Full Tuition Renewable Scholarships Humber […]
- SINGAPORE SCHOLARSHIP INVITATION FOR APPLICATIONS ACADEMIC YEAR 2009/2010 The Singapore Government awards the scholarship to Government-endorsed students from the other member countries of the ASEAN. Each Scholarship is for a full-time undergraduate degree […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Undergraduate Scholarships, Swiss German University, Indonesia semoga informasi tentang Undergraduate Scholarships, Swiss German University, Indonesia ini bermanfaat.