Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang UN University Spring 2011 Building Resilience to Climate Change Courses, japan?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang UN University Spring 2011 Building Resilience to Climate Change Courses, japan
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
UN University Spring 2011 Building Resilience to Climate Change Courses, japan
The United Nations University Institute for Sustainability and Peace (UNU-ISP), Tokyo, invites applications for the new intensive 4-week postgraduate programme on “Building Resilience to Climate Change” developed under the framework of the University Network for Climate and Ecosystems Change Adaptation Research (UN-CECAR). The new courses, conducted at UNU-ISP, cover a range of issues on sustainability and adaptation to climate and ecosystems change. Topics include:
- climate and atmospheric science
- impacts assessment
- climate and society
- ecosystems resilience
- risk and uncertainty
- integrated solutions for mitigation and adaptation
- community-based adaptation strategies
Students also will receive practical training in the use of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Remote Sensing software.
A limited number of fellowships (covering tuition fees and living expenses) are available for outstanding students from developing countries and who can demonstrate a need for financial assistance. All students are expected to pay for their own travel expenses to and from Tokyo.
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION
The programme is open to Master`s and Ph.D students who are currently enrolled in a university postgraduate programme and who have already identified their thesis topic prior to arriving in Japan.
Applicants must provide:
- a completed Application & Fellowship Form with photo and signature
- proof of enrolment in a masters or Ph.D. degree programme
- original transcript of academic record
- a detailed proposal of their research topic, and explain how it will link their current university thesis topic to that of climate change
- TOEFL scores or equivalent proof of English-language proficiency for non-native speakers or those who do not have an academic degree in an English-speaking country
- minimum of two references; one from their supervisor and one from another faculty member
For detailed information on the application and admission procedures, and to download the application form, please visit the UNU-ISP website at: http://isp.unu.edu/cecar.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Spring 2011 Postgraduate Courses on “Building Resilience to Climate Change” 28 February – 25 March 2011
DEADLINE: 21 January 2011
520 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [info] UN University Spring 2011 Building Resilience to Climate Change Courses. Start 28 Feb TOKYO FYI.=============== *CALL FOR APPLICATIONS* Â Spring 2011 Postgraduate Courses on *Building Resilience to Climate Change* 28 February - 25 March 2011 Tokyo, Japan www.isp.unu.edu/cecar […]
- 12 PhD Fellowships at GMPF 12 PhD Fellowships available Starting in Spring 2011OverviewTalented and motivated candidates who have, or are expecting to obtain a Master or equivalent degree in a field relevant to the […]
- Ajinomoto Scholarship for ASEAN International Students, University of Tokyo, Japan This program enables students from five ASEAN countries (Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Vietnam) wishing to enroll in a master’s course (major in one of the sciences) […]
- Fellowships for Developing Countries at International Climate Protection Program The International Climate Protection Fellowships enable prospective leaders to conduct a research-related project of their own choice during a one-year stay in Germany. Submit an […]
- National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) Internship, Japan National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) (Department of Physiological Sciences, School of Life Science, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies (SOKENDAI) invites foreign […]
- Research Fellowships, Harvard Kennedy School Indonesia, USA Call for Fellows: August 2013 – June 2014The Harvard Kennedy School (HKS) Indonesia Program invites Indonesian researchers, academics, and practitioners to apply for the Indonesia […]
- UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships, Japan UNESCO/Japan Young Researchers’ Fellowships Programme (UNESCO/Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme) 2012 Cycle – Reinforcing its belief in “people building the next era”, the […]
- E8 Masters Level Scholarships in Sustainable Energy Development The purpose of the e8 scholarship is to support outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and to encourage meaningful contributions to the […]
- UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships 2011, Japan The UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme to research on Environment (with particular attention to Water Sciences), Intercultural Dialogue, Information and Communication […]
- International Students Work Study Awards, University of Oregon, USA A number of awards of a maximum of $6,000 each will be made to international students studying at the University of Oregon in 2013-14. Students who receive work-study awards will be […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang UN University Spring 2011 Building Resilience to Climate Change Courses, japan semoga informasi tentang UN University Spring 2011 Building Resilience to Climate Change Courses, japan ini bermanfaat.