Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang The Panasonic Trust Fellowships for Master’s Students?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang The Panasonic Trust Fellowships for Master’s Students
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
The Panasonic Trust Fellowships for Master’s Students
The Fellowships is to provide financial support to selected graduate engineers wishing to study full-time Masters’ degree courses in subjects with a bias towards energy, sustainability, infrastructure, environmental technology and water resource engineering. Each Fellowship has a financial value of £8,000.
The award of a Panasonic Trust Fellowship eligible for an individual as follows :
- be a UK citizen;
- be qualified to degree level in engineering or a closely related discipline;
- have membership at any grade of a professional engineering institution accredited by the Engineering Council as a licensed member institution;
- have some industrial experience, which may be from a sandwich course work placement or a ‘year out’ before commencing university;
- not be in receipt of an EPSRC or other award to study the respective course.
Each Fellowship has a financial value of £8,000 and is payable in two parts: £6,000 is paid upon registration with the remaining £2,000 payable upon successful graduation.
Awardees who successfully complete their studies will be eligible for the award of a Panasonic Trust Silver Medal; those graduating with distinction being eligible for the award of the respective Gold Medal.
Study Subject: Energy, Sustainability, Infrastructure, Environmental Technology and Water resource engineering
Employer:The Panasonic Trust
Scholarship Application Deadline: 28 July 2011
Visit Official Website.
311 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master / Doctoral Fellowships, Hydro Research Foundation, USA The Hydro Research Foundation will provide opportunities and benefits to outstanding early career graduate and doctoral students. Areas of interest include: Advances in […]
- Informatics International Master Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Informatics International Master’s ScholarshipsThe School of Informatics will offer up to 10 Master’s scholarships for the 2011-2012 academic session. Each will have a value of £1,000 and […]
- UK Chevening Scholarships for Indonesia and East Timor at The British Chevening Awards The British Chevening Awards programme, funded by the British Government (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) and administered by the British Council, has awarded over 1000 scholarship and […]
- International Academic Excellence Scholarships for Postgraduate, University of Exeter, UK The College has a limited number of £5,000 International Academic Excellence Scholarships, awarded competitively according to academic merit. Scholarships will be awarded as a reduction in […]
- School of Engineering International Masters Scholarship The School of Engineering will offer 3 Master’s scholarship positions for the 2012-2013 academic session. Each will have a value of £3,000 and will be tenable for one academic year. […]
- EADS Technology Masters Scholarship Awards 2011, UK Masters Scholarship Awards for the applicants of UK by Royal Aeronautical Society’s in UK – 2011 Study Subject: Aerospace, space or systems field.Employer: Royal Aeronautical […]
- MSc Scholarships in Food and Water Security, Aberystwyth University, UK Master’s Scholarships for UK/EU and non-EU students in the field of Food & Water Security at Aberystwyth University UK-2011 Study Subject: Food & Water SecurityEmployer: Aberystwyth […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Westminster, UK Amount: Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. Eligibility: You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an […]
- Master Scholarships LLM, Kent Law School, University of Kent, UK Kent Law School offers a limited number of scholarships to students who are liable to pay overseas students’ fees. The scholarships are open to all overseas applicants on the LLM […]
- Informatics International Master’s Scholarships 2011 at University of Edinburgh The School of Informatics will offer up to 10 Master’s scholarships for the 2011-2012 academic session. Each will have a value of £1,000 and will be tenable for one academic year. […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang The Panasonic Trust Fellowships for Master’s Students semoga informasi tentang The Panasonic Trust Fellowships for Master’s Students ini bermanfaat.