Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [Spain] PhD Studentship in Marine Palaeoclimatology at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [Spain] PhD Studentship in Marine Palaeoclimatology at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[Spain] PhD Studentship in Marine Palaeoclimatology at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
PhD Studentship in Marine Palaeoclimatology at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
The Institute of Environmental Science and Technology (ICTA) at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona is a leading national institute carrying out research and education in the environmental sciences. ICTA promotes basic and applied multidisciplinary research into environmental processes and the relations between the changing environment and society. ICTA currently has 41 academic staff and over 80 early stage researchers (PhD students, post‐doctoral research associates).
ICTA invites applications for 1 fellowship in marine palaeoclimatology of 3 years for an early stage researcher (ESR) at the PhD student level The fellowship is sponsored by the 7th Framework Programme of the European Community as part of the Marie Curie Initial Training Network `GATEWAYS`.
The ESR will be embedded within ICTA`s marine science section that conducts research into marine palaeoclimatology and palaeoenvironments. The ESR fellowship is directed towards establishing ocean deep water distributions in the past and their relation to variable heat and salt transports to and across the Atlantic. Analytical methodologies specifically focus on radiogenic isotopes. The ESR fellow is expected to achieve a PhD degree during the fellowship.
EC Marie Curie ITN recruitment and mobility regulations apply. Eligible for the ESR fellowship at the ICTA/UAB are:
1. Spanish nationals who have legally resided and had their main activity outside Spain and the EU (i.e., in a non associated third country) for at least three of the last four years immediately prior to the ESR appointment;
2. Non Spanish nationals who have not resided or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the ESR appointment (short stays such as holidays are not taken into account);
3. Fellows holding a Master degree in a relevant field and are in the first 4 years (full time equivalent) of their research career, including the period of research training, starting at the date of obtaining the degree which formally entitles them to enter a doctorate;
Applicants who fulfil the above criteria submit by email a letter of intent stating their interest in the GATEWAYS project; their curriculum vitae showing, amongst others, their high school and University education background; and the names, addresses, email and telephone numbers of two referees that the search committee can contact for letters of recommendation.
The full position announcement and supplementary information on the GATEWAYS project can be downloaded from www.uab.es/icta
Application deadline is 20 July 2010
ICTA, the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and the GATEWAYS project employ an equalopportunity policy and particularly invite women to apply.
456 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Earth, Environmental, and Ocean Sciences at Columbia University Columbia`s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory invites applications for postdoctoral fellowships in the earth, environmental and ocean sciences. Candidates should have recently completed […]
- CRG / “la Caixa” International PhD Programme Fellowships, Spain The “la Caixa” Foundation initiated in 2008 a fellowship programme to offer outstanding students from all over the world the chance of taking a PhD in Biomedicine at the CRG (Centre for […]
- International PhD Scholarship in Glass-Forming Biocompatible Ti-Based Materials, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain buzz_button PhD Position in Glass-Forming Biocompatible Ti-Based Materials at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona in Spain The objective of this project is to tailor amorphous / glassy Ti-alloys […]
- 11 PhD Scholarships in Political Ecology European Network for Political Ecology (ENTITLE) offers 11 generously funded three year PhD scholarship is available to candidates from anywhere in the world. ENTITLE is an EU-funded […]
- [Spain] PhD Scholarships at Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya in BarcelonaThe IN3 invites applications for its Interdisciplinary English-speaking PhD programme in the […]
- UNESCO-Poland Fellowships Program 2010 in Engineering With a view to promoting human resource capacities in the least developed countries (LDCs) and to enhancing international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, is pleased to offer Postgraduate Scholarships for international students (male only) for the academic year 2016/2017.
- Marie Curie fellowship program VTT is a globally networked multitechnological contract research organization. VTT provides high-end technology solutions and innovation services to a broad range of industries worldwide. […]
- 12 PhD positions at BioTiNet Network and 6 Post-doctoral positions BioTiNet Network offers 12 PhD positions (ESR=Early-Stage Researchers) and 6 post-doctoral positions (ER= Experienced Researchers) coming under different disciplines (Materials […]
- Post Doctoral Fellowship Program Universities in Pakistan in recent years have embarked on imparting education in critical areas to cope with the advanced technical manpower needs of the country in the 21st century. […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [Spain] PhD Studentship in Marine Palaeoclimatology at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona semoga informasi tentang [Spain] PhD Studentship in Marine Palaeoclimatology at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona ini bermanfaat.