School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands
The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their global education. The scholarship is available to students with a non-EU/EEA nationality (only).
If you wish to apply for the SBE non-EU Scholarship, there are several requirements. You need to:
- Be accepted to a SBE bachelor’s programme:
- BSc International Business: admission through the decentralised selection procedure;
- BSc Economics and Business Economics: admission through the decentralised selection procedure;
- BSc Econometrics and Operations Research: admission through the regular admission procedure;
- BSc Fiscal Economics: admission through the regular admission procedure
- Not be older than 35 years at the start of the academic year (1 September 2016);
- Have an overall GPA of at least 70%.
The amount of the scholarship is € 11,500 per academic year. The scholarship is renewable every year for the duration of the bachelor’s programme on the express condition that scholarship awarded students:
- Fulfil all study requirements within given time;
- Maintain an overall GPA of at least 75% each year;
- Assist, on average, 4 hours per month in student recruitment activities.
Each scholarship recipient at SBE is assigned an academic advisor with whom they are required to meet regularly to monitor their academic progress.
SBE non-EU Scholarship
- Allowance € 900 One-time only
- Health and liability insurance € 500 Arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office
- Visa costs € 304 Arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office
- Tuition fee waiver € 8.500 Paid by the Scholarship Office
- Refund of travel expenses € 1.000 One-time only
Application and Selection
In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must fill out the application form. Scholarship applications, including motivation, must be sent via e-mail to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org: for applicants for International Business
- email@example.com: for applicants for Economics and Business Economics
- firstname.lastname@example.org: for applicants for Fiscal Economics and Econometrics and Operations Research
The deadline for application is 1 May 2016. Please note: if you wish to apply for the SBE Bachelor Scholarship for the BSc Econometrics and Operations Research or Fiscal Economics programme, your application deadline for the programme is also 1 May 2016. This differs from the regular deadline for this programme.
For questions concerning your scholarship application, please contact Ms. Simone Franssen via email@example.com.
The SBE Admissions department will rank the scholarship applicants and the SBE Scholarship Committee will make the final decision. Applicants will be informed about the decision in writing around mid-June.
In making its assessment, the SBE Scholarship Committee takes all elements of the application into account, including the level of previous study programmes, the status of the foreign institution, average grades and motivation.
Please check the scholarship terms and conditions before applying.
For more information, please visit official website: www.maastrichtuniversity.nl.
694 total views, 1 views today