Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang Scholarship for International Graduate Students at the System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, Korea?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang Scholarship for International Graduate Students at the System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, Korea
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
Scholarship for International Graduate Students at the System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, Korea
Scholarship for international students for graduate studies, within subject Circuit/ASIC design, algorithm development and processor application for the bio-medical area by Chosun University, Korea.
Eligibiliy and Qualifications
An applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship and come under each of the following:
- Graduated or is going to graduate from a bachelor’s or master’s program in a foreign country (Dept. of Electronic Eng., Computer Science Eng., Information and Communication Eng., and IT related Eng.)
- Must have IBT score of 80 (CBT 210 or PBT 550) or higher.
- Must have superior CGPA
- Circuit/ASIC design, algorithm development and processor application for the bio-medical area
- Financial support for tuition and registration fees, except non-refundable application fee of 100,000 KRW(approximately $90).
- Financial support for the living expenses
- Every admitted student may live in university housing (dormitory).
Send the documents listed below by e-mail to (gschoigs-at-chosun.ac.kr)
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) including photo, experience, contact address, birth data and so on
- A copy of a transcript
Scholarship Application Deadline: Nov 1, 2010 – Dec 3, 2010
Registration Deadline: Feb 11, 2011
567 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Graduate Students Scholarship, System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, South Korea 1. QualificationsAn applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship and come under each of the following:1) Graduated or is going to graduate from a bachelor’s or master’s […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea 2013 Graduate Admissions for UOS Scholarship ProgramNatural ScienceLandscape ArchitectureEnvironmental HorticulturePhysicsLife ScienceScience and EngineeringCivil EngineeringArchitectural […]
- Master and Doctoral Research Assistant Scholarship Programme in Computer Sciences at University of Indonesia In order to increase the capacity and quality of research, Faculty of Computer Science University of Indonesia, providing the opportunity for the academic year 2010/11 to a scholarship […]
- Samsung Electronics Global Scholarhip Program for Masters Studies, Korea GSP-SNU(Samsung Electronics Global Scholarship Program for MS Degree in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering in Korea)Study Subject: Computer Science and Electronics […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), Korea School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Computer Systems & NetworksTheoretical Computer ScienceApplied ComputingCommunication, Control, & Signal ProcessingAnalog, Digital & RF […]
- Felix Non-Indian Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK One Felix Scholarship will be available to a Non-Indian student who is a citizen of and living in a developing country to pursue a research degree at the School of Oriental and African […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kookmin University, Korea Liberal Arts & Social ScienceKorean Language and LiteratureEnglish Language and LiteratureChinese Language and LiteratureKorean HistoryEducationpolitical sciencePolitical Science & […]
- Tilburg University Scholarship for Academic Excellence, Netherlands For the academic year 2013-2014 Tilburg University has 40 scholarships available for excellent international students who are admitted to a Master’s program at Tilburg University (MA, MSc […]
- Doctoral Scholarships by AUN/SEED-Net, Singapore The AUN/SEED-Net Project with support from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and National University of Singapore/ Nanyang Technological University jointly provides […]
- Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2011 Access to knowledge is our passion. When it comes to higher education for promising scholars, we do not want anything to stand in the way. That is why we are pleased to announce the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Scholarship for International Graduate Students at the System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, Korea semoga informasi tentang Scholarship for International Graduate Students at the System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, Korea ini bermanfaat.