Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia
A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in the geography, geology, geochemistry or related disciplines, to undertake research studies leading to a PhD in Geosciences. The project is to investigate the use of stable isotopes from authigenic carbonates in tropical volcanic crater-lakes for reconstructing change and variability in the Asian monsoon.
Applicants should have a particular interest in geochemistry, palaeolimnology, and palaeoclimatology. Applicants must be Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or New Zealand citizens.
The scholarship is valued at $22,860 per annum (tax exempt) and may be renewed for up to three years, subject to satisfactory progress.
Further information can be obtained from Dr Dan Penny, School of Geosciences (F09), The University of Sydney NSW 2006 (Phone: +61 2 9351 6464; Fax: + 61 2 9351 3644 E-mail: email@example.com). Applications should be sent direct to Dr Penny at the above address and should include a curriculum vitae, a copy of an academic transcript, and the names and contact details of at least two referees.
Closing date: 15 April 2011
Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering
Type: Postgraduate Research
456 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia The Faculty of Engineering & IT of the University of Sydney, Australia, invites applications for a PhD position beginning in August 2011. The purpose of the project is to explore the […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship (Masters) in Hydrogeochemistry at The University of Sydney A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in science, agriculture or land and water science to undertake research […]
- Rio Tinto PhD Scholarship in Mining Automation, University of Sydney, Australia The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) is based in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering at The University of Sydney, and is dedicated to the research, […]
- Edith Cowan University International PhD-MSc by Research Scholarship (ECU-IPRS) International Postgraduate Research scholarships at Edith Cowan University are restricted only to those applicants wishing to commencing their studies in either a Doctor of Philosophy […]
- University of Sydney PhD Scholarship in Cancer Epidemiology, Australia 2011- Postgraduate Scholarship in the field of Cancer Epidemiology for the applicants of Australia and New Zealand at University of Sydney in Australia Study Subject: Cancer […]
- Edith Cowan University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (ECUPRS), Australia This scholarship is designed to support postgraduate students of exceptional research promise to study full-time at Edith Cowan University in a Doctoral degree (PhD) or Master by […]
- [Netherland & Australia] Joint PhD opportunities at TU Eindhoven and Macquarie University Joint PhD OpportunitiesEindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands & Macquarie University, Sydney, AustraliaResearch topic: Context-Aware Ultra-Low Power Wireless Body Area Network […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University Western Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University Western AustraliaOverviewThe Graduate Research School of Edith Cowan University Western Australia offers PhD and Master […]
- 100 Elite Research Scholarships at University of Tasmania The University of Tasmania has over 100 Elite Research Scholarships for PhD candidates in areas we excel in: the health and medical sciences, natural, physical and applied sciences, as […]
- Rio Tinto PhD Research Scholarship in Mining Automation at The Australian Centre for Field Robotics, University of Sydney The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) at the University of Sydney has established a major new Centre for Mine Automation. Rio Tinto, a global mining company, has committed $21 […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia semoga informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia ini bermanfaat.