Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position in Cell Physiology at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Position in Cell Physiology at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
Postdoctoral Position in Cell Physiology at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy
Postdoctoral position in Cell Physiology at the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology, Dortmund, Germany
A postdoctoral position is immediately available in the group of Professor Dr. Frank Wehner, Department of Systemic Cell Biology (Prof. Dr. Philippe Bastiaens) at the MPI in Dortmund until December 31st, 2012.
Our laboratory is studying the mechanisms of cell volume regulation and its role in proliferation vs. apoptosis. Special emphasis is given to channel mediated ion transport. The methods used include advanced fluorescence microscopy, scanning acoustic microscopy and electrophysiology, as well as biochemistry and molecular biology.
The goal of the project is to reversibly arrest cells by optimizing cryo-conditions with the physiology of a system as a quality read-out. To this end, novel approaches will be developed for the real-time monitoring of the physiological properties of the cytoplasm under different thermodynamic conditions.
The successful candidate should hold a PhD in biophysics, biochemistry or physiology. Applicants should have a strong background in at least one of the following fields: 1) electrophysiology (patch clamp), 2) live cell imaging, 3) cryo-biology of mammalian cells.
The Max Planck Society is committed to employing more handicapped individuals and especially encourages them to apply. The Max Planck Society seeks to increase the number of women in those areas where theyare underrepresented and therefore explicitly encourages women to apply.
Your application (including covering letter, CV, copies of your certificates, publication list, as well as three references with contact details) should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or to the address below
Prof. Dr. Frank Wehner
Department of Systemic Cell Biology
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology
Expires: June 07, 2011
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy
Visit Official Website.
402 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- PhD position at MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology Molecular Neurobiology of Circadian Timekeeping. Applications invited from EU & UK nationals for a fully funded 3-year PhD studentship under the supervision of Dr Michael Hastings […]
- 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology at IMPRS 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical EcologyThe International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) "The Exploration of Ecological Interactions with Molecular and Chemical Techniques" […]
- PhD Scholarships at Gottingen Graduate School in Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences The Göttingen Graduate School for Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences (GGNB) was founded in 2007 as a joint enterprise between the University of Göttingen, three Max Planck […]
- International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology The International PhD Scholarship Program of the Max Delbrück Centre for Molecular Medicine (MDC) in Berlin gives 20 PhD Positions. Currently, The MDC hosts more than 50 research groups […]
- 3 PhD Scholarships in the Neuronal Trafficking Laboratory Brain cells: neurons can reach astonishing shapes and dimensions with dendrites and nerve terminals sometimes located meters away. The establishment and maintenance of such polarity […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical CyclesOverviewThe International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles (IMPRS-gBGC) in cooperation […]
- PhD fellowship in Legume chemistry and the specificity of pea aphid host races, Chemical Ecology at IMPRS Project 6: Legume chemistry and the specificity of pea aphid host racesSupervisors: Prof. Jonathan Gershenzon, Dr. Grit KunertThe pea aphid, Acyrthosiphon pisum (Harris), is actually a […]
- PhD fellowship in Chemical Ecology at International Max Planck Research School Project 7: How do wood-feeding insects digest their diet? Supervisors: Prof. Jonathan Gershenzon, Dr. Axel Schmidt, Dr. Martin Kaltenpoth, MPI-CEWood-feeding insects are sometimes known to […]
- Scholarships Fellowship in Cancer Stem Cell Research at University of Oxford Haematopoietic Stem Cell LaboratoryWeatherall Institute of Molecular MedicineUniversity of OxfordEurocancer Stemcell Training is a network gathering 9 laboratories of 6 member states at […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Position in Cell Physiology at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy semoga informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position in Cell Physiology at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy ini bermanfaat.