Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
One full fee scholarship will be available.
- This award is only available to applicants who are liable to pay academic fees at the international fee rate. UK and EU candidates should apply for the Home/EU award.
- Applicants must usually hold at least a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree or equivalent plus an MA or MSc at Merit level or equivalent;
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements;
- These awards are not open to individuals who have already been awarded a Doctoral degree.
- Awards must be taken up on 1 October 2012;
- The awards are available for new research students undertaking full-time study over a period of three years leading to the degree of PhD in the School of Politics and International Studies. Students who are already registered for research degrees are excluded from this competition;
- The award will cover academic fees at the international rate. There are no additional allowances for travel or research costs;
- The award will be made for one year in the first instance, renewable for a further period of up to two years subject to satisfactory progress;
- applicants will be expected to show that they have sought funding elsewhere
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates must complete all sections of the application form, using the space provided on the form and with strict observation of any word limits. Attachments (with the exception of degree transcripts) should be avoided. The Selection Panel will be at liberty to disregard any information that is not on the application form;
- The completed form should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Postgraduate Office, POLIS, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT by no later than 1st June 2012. Applications submitted after that date may be considered subject to the availability of funding.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE & RESULT
Successful candidates can expect to be notified of the outcome of their application as soon as possible following the closing date.
Completed forms must be returned email@example.com or to the POLIS Postgraduate Office, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT by 1st June 2012. Please ensure that you use the space provided on the form – attachments are not permitted and all will be disregarded. In order to be eligible to apply for one of the above POLIS Postgraduate Research Scholarships, applicants MUST first submit a research degree study application form and be in receipt of a University BANNER ID number. Applications without a valid University Banner ID number will be rejected.
For more information, please visit Official Website
585 total views, 3 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK International students applying to study for BA History or BA International History andPolitics in the School of History at the University of Leeds are eligible for a Katrina Honeyman […]
- MSc Tourism and Travel Management, Nottingham University Business School, UK MSc Tourism and Travel Management Bursaries 2011-2012 Direct RouteThe Tourism and Travel Research Institute is offering up to two £1,000 scholarships for applicants who have secured a […]
- Architecture, Construction & Surveying Merit Scholarships, Robert Gordon University, UK The Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Built Environment is pleased to offer a number of merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study at the School from […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for UK, EU and international students commencing LLM degree at University of Warwick – UK. There are 4 (four) scholarships available for new […]
- PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK The School of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science is offering several scholarships which will cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus a maintenance grant equivalent to that […]
- Masters Scholarships 2011-2012 at Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies, UK The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies welcomes applications for the following Scholarships from applicants who have accepted an offer of a place to study for a one […]
- Beresford MA Scholarships, School of History, University of Leeds, UK Three Beresford MA ScholarshipsThanks to a generous donation from the late Professor Maurice Beresford, we can offer three Beresford MA scholarships this year (offered for the last year […]
- Scholarship for MA in Media Practice for International Development, University of Sussex, UK The School of Media, Film and Music is delighted to offer a £5,000 scholarship to UK/HEU and non EU students who have been accepted on the MA in Media Practice for International […]
- 2011 MA Scholarships at Brussels School of International Studies Scholarships for our MA programmes are awarded twice per year; normally in June for students starting in September and in November for those starting in January. Successful candidates […]
- MA Scholarships at Brussels School of International Studies Scholarships for our MA programmes are awarded twice per year; normally in June for students starting in September and in November for those starting in January.Successful candidates […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK semoga informasi tentang POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK ini bermanfaat.