Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria
The Medical University of Graz invites excellent students to apply for the PhD programs in Molecular Medicine and/or Neurosciences starting in fall 2011. Up to 21 scholarships will be offered to the best applicants.
The programs provide cutting-edge education in basic principles of human diseases and therapeutics. The thesis projects will focus on various aspects of metabolic and vascular diseases, inflammation, cancer, stem cells, aging of the brain, and neurodegeneration. Research will also integrate basic, applied and clinical sciences, as well as a wide spectrum of experimental techniques, preparing students for doing research in an international environment.
Interested students are welcome to apply for the academic year 2011/2012. To participate in the selection process a candidate’s application must be submitted by email using the provided forms on the website. The application deadline is March 6, 2011 (24:00 hours, CET).
Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree equivalent to a Master in any discipline of Natural Sciences, Life Sciences or Medicine. Students who will finish their Master studies after the deadline but before July 2011 are welcome to apply as well.
The selection procedure, all training activities and communication will be in English. Thus, excellent written and spoken English skills are required.
For selected PhD students there is the possibility for up to 3 years employment with a contract that includes social benefits. Moreover, students receive competitive financial support.
Interested students please Visit Official Website.
657 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Post doctoral fellow in Neuroscience at Institute of Basic Medical Science ONE POSITION AS POST DOCTORAL FELLOW (SKO 1352) in Neuroscience is available for three years in the Synaptic Neurochemistry Laboratory at Department of Anatomy, IMB, University of Oslo […]
- PhD Studentships, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University, UK PhD Studentship – The Immunobiology of Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Skeletal Tissue Engineering Osteoarthritis (OA) is a significant healthcare burden and preventing or slowing its onset […]
- Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center Mechanical factors play an important role in many basic biological phenomena on different spatial-temporal scales: from tissues and single cells to sub-cellular structures. The ability […]
- PhD Scholarship on Novel Diagnostic Methods and Devices for Personalised Treatment of Cancer at Technical University of Denmark A 3-year PhD scholarship is open within the European FP7 project “Biomedical engineering for cancer and brain diseases diagnostics and therapy development EngCaBra”. DTU Nanotech is […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- Cardiff Research Scholarship into Advanced Neuroimaging Methods CRANIUM’s aim is to stimulate the next phase of development of neuroimaging methodology for translational neuroscience applications in human health and disease.The hub of CRANIUM is […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Cell Biology A fully-funded PhD studentship is available at the London Centre for Nanotechnology, University College London in the area of cell biology under the supervision of Dr Guillaume […]
- International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology The International PhD Scholarship Program of the Max Delbrück Centre for Molecular Medicine (MDC) in Berlin gives 20 PhD Positions. Currently, The MDC hosts more than 50 research groups […]
- TUMS Scholarship Program 2012 in Medical Sciences at Tehran University of Medical Sciences TUMS Scholarship Program is a scholarship program set up by the TUMS to facilitate students and scholars from all over the world to conduct their study and research at TUMS. The […]
- CSC International PhD Programme A PhD is one of the most exciting times in the life of a scientist and has a major influence on their future career. The MRC Clinical Sciences Centre as a place of excellent science and […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria ini bermanfaat.