Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK
The School of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science is offering several scholarships which will cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus a maintenance grant equivalent to that offered by the Research Councils (£13,590 in 2011-12).
These scholarships will be offered for one year in the first instance, renewable for a maximum period of three and a half years subject to satisfactory academic performance.
The scholarship includes a travel grant of up to £1750 to allow students to present their work at national and international conferences.
Candidates must hold a good Honours degree (First or 2i) and preferably a Master’s degree (MSc, MMath, Msci) at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent.
The scholarship competition is open to all postgraduate research applicants. UK, EU and overseas fee paying students as well as full-time and part-time postgraduate research students are invited to apply.
How to apply
To be eligible for these scholarships, candidates must make a formal application for postgraduate research study at the University of Kent. To be considered for one of these scholarship, applicants should select the box `School Scholarship’ under ‘How are you intending to fund your studies?’ on the Kent application form: http://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/postgrad/apply/index.html
Applications for PhD scholarships will be considered in two rounds. The deadlines for receipt of completed applications are:
- First deadline 20th April 2012
- Second deadline 22nd June 2012
For further information please contact:
School of Mathematics, Statistics & Actuarial Science
University of Kent
Kent CT2 7NF
157 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 100 PhD scholarships at University of Kent, UK 50th Anniversary Research Scholarships In preparation for the University's 50th anniversary in 2015, Kent has established an additional 100 doctoral scholarships to be awarded annually […]
- PhD Studentship in any area of Management, Kent Business School (KBS), Univ of Kent, UK Scholarship for those students who have Accounting and Finance, Organizational Performance and Employment Relations, Leadership, ManagementKent Business School (KBS) invites applications […]
- POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS One full fee scholarship will be available.ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:This award is only available to applicants who are liable to pay academic fees at the […]
- Architecture, Construction & Surveying Merit Scholarships, Robert Gordon University, UK The Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Built Environment is pleased to offer a number of merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study at the School from […]
- PhD Studentship in The significance of the oxidation state of gold in heterogeneous catalysis at Cardiff School of Chemistry Gold is widely recognised as having enormous promise in heterogeneous catalysis but development has been hindered by the lack of fundamental understanding of reaction mechanism.The aim […]
- 2011 Fully Funded ESRC PhD Studentships in Social Sciences at University of Kent in UK The University of Kent is proud to be part of the South-East ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (DTC) in partnership with the Universities of Reading, Royal Holloway and Surrey. This centre […]
- Fee Waiver + Stipend, PhD Scholarships in Management, Royal Holloway University of London, UK The School of Management, Royal Holloway University of London – UK, is offering one or two Dean’s scholarships for new PhD students from any country (UK, EU or international students) […]
- International Postgraduate PhD Scholarship, School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time Postgraduate Research degree in the School of Tourism in the 2013/14 academic year.Who is […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for all international / overseas (non UK & EU) students enrolling PhD degree for October 2016 at University of Reading – UK. The […]
- International Doctoral Program (IDP) in Energy Science Graduate School of Energy Science Kyoto University The international Doctoral Program in Energy Science is offered to provide foreign students and researchers, who have a Master’s degree (or equivalent), an opportunity to further their […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK ini bermanfaat.