Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Copenhagen Business School?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Copenhagen Business School
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
PhD Scholarship Position in Copenhagen Business School
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant PhD scholarship that focuses on the effects of risk management technologies and their interrelations with accounting in private and public sector organizations.
A PhD scholarship runs for a period of 3 years, and includes teaching obligations equivalent of ½ year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totalling 17,1 % of 85 per cent of the base salary.
The salary level and appointment is determined by the Ministry of Finance’s collective agreement with the Central Academic Organisation.
The PhD student will be enrolled at PhD School in Language, Law, Informatics, Operations Management, Accounting and Culture.
To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). An educational background in the social sciences is necessary. The applicant must have successfully completed the Masters degree before commencing PhD at CBS. The applicants must be fluent in English.
Please find the compulsory application form, guidelines, and further information on scholarships and the Doctoral Programme at Official Website.
Details about Copenhagen Business School and the department are available at Official Website.
Application Deadline : 20 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
422 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Research Scholarships, National University of Singapore (NUS) The Asia Research Institute is pleased to offer PhD research scholarships from August 2011 in the following interdisciplinary areas:* ASIAN MIGRATION* CHANGING FAMILY IN ASIA* CULTURAL […]
- Campbell Fellowship for Women From Developing Country (Post Doctoral Fellowship) One six-month fellowship is available for a female postdoctoral social scientist from a developing nation whose work addresses women`s economic and social empowerment in that nation.The […]
- PhD Scholarship in Interdisciplinary Areas at National University of Singapore The Asia Research Institute is pleased to offer Ph.D. research scholarships from August 2010 in the following interdisciplinary areas:- THE CHANGING FAMILY IN ASIA- ASIAN MIGRATION- […]
- PhD-MBA Scholarships, National University of Singapore The NUS PhD-MBAA doctoral programme for entrepreneurial scientists and engineersThe new NUS PhD-MBA, Asia`s first PhD-MBA, aims to attract and train talented science and engineering […]
- PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance, University of Edinburgh Business School, UK Two PhD scholarships are offered in Accounting and/or Finance. Any area of study will be considered within these disciplines. However, the major areas of current staff research interest […]
- PhD Scholarships at Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya in BarcelonaThe IN3 invites applications for its Interdisciplinary English-speaking PhD programme in the […]
- [Spain] PhD Scholarships at Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya in BarcelonaThe IN3 invites applications for its Interdisciplinary English-speaking PhD programme in the […]
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for S1 S2 S3 Foreign Students, Khazar University, Azerbaijan Khazar University – Azerbaijan, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international foreign students from any country commencing Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree in academic […]
- 8 PhD Scholarships at SOCLIFE SOCLIFE is an interdisciplinary Research Training Group at the University of Cologne which offers, beside other things, a structured doctoral program at the Faculty of Management, […]
- Eric Bleumink Fund for Development Cooperation: University of Groningen Master and PhD Scholarships The University of Groningen was awarded both the Diploma Supplement label and the ECTS label as the first and only higher education institution in the Netherlands. The labels are a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Copenhagen Business School semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Copenhagen Business School ini bermanfaat.