Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position at the Department of Solid State Sciences of Ghent University?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position at the Department of Solid State Sciences of Ghent University
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
PhD Scholarship Position at the Department of Solid State Sciences of Ghent University
Within the Defects in SemiConductors (DiSC) group, a position is available for a motivated researcher for experimental research in the field of defects in Cu(In/Ga)Se2 (CIGS) and related materials. Solar cells with a CIGS absorber layer are presently intensively studied because of their high efficiency at low fabrication cost. Although defects in the absorber layer are generally considered as detrimental for the efficiency due to their impact on free carrier lifetime, little is known about their structure and its link with their electrical activity. The project will, on the one hand, focus on defect characterization of actual solar cell structures. On the other hand, large single crystals of CIGS and related materials will be investigated with various spectroscopic techniques (UV-Vis and IR absorption and luminescence spectroscopy, electron magnetic resonance, deep-level transient spectroscopy) to obtain a deeper insight in the structure of the dominant electrically active defects in them.
Licentiate, Master in Physics, Applied Physics (engineering), Chemistry or Materials Science (engineering). Candidates who will obtain their degree in this academic year (2010 – 2011) are also encouraged to apply.
Strong interest in experimental solid state physics and/or chemistry (relevant experience considered as an advantage)
Candidates should be fluent in Dutch and/or English (both oral and in writing).
prof. H. Vrielinck
Tel. ++32 9 264 43 56
dr. J. Lauwaert
Tel. ++32 9 264 43 64
Dept. Solid State Sciences,
Duration of the project :
September 2011 –August 2015. Depending on the availability of the selected candidate, the starting (and end) date of the project can be somewhat shifted.
For more detailed information, please contact Prof. H. Vrielinck by e-mail.
Motivated candidates should send their CV and all relevant information to Prof. Vrielinck by e-mail or regular mail before April 30, 2011. Preselected candidates will be invited for an interview (in person or by phone).
Last application date: 2011-04-30 00:00
Department: WE04 – Department of Solid state sciences
Occupancy rate: 100%
Vacancy Type: wp
Application Deadline : 30 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
562 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Position in Functional Complex Oxide Heterostructures, Chalmers University of Technology The underlying physics of these phenomena is not fully understood. Complex phase diagrams are governed by interplay between, e.g., charge, spin, strain, and doping, resulting in very […]
- [Denmark] Postdoc in Ultrafast dynamics in quantum dot waveguides at DTU Fotonik Postdoc in Ultrafast dynamics in quantum dot waveguides at DTU FotonikOverview The Nanophotonics Theory & Signal Processing group seeks a postdoctoral candidate to work on the experimental […]
- Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry The center for Ordered Materials, Organometallics and Catalysis is looking for a PhD-student, in a larger research program on the SYNTHESIS, CHARACTERIZATION, and CATALYTICAL […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD studentships at the University of Sheffield – Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering PhD Studentships University of Sheffield - Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering Studentships PhD positions are available in the Department of Electrical and […]
- PhD Student position in Biophysical Chemistry at University of Gothenburg The University of Gothenburg, Faculty of Science announces; Ph.D. student position in biophysical chemistry at the Department of ChemistryWe are looking for a highly motivated PhD student […]
- PhD Studentship in Tendon Repair, National University of Ireland Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for PhD studentships in tendon repair based at the Network of Excellence for Functional biomaterials (Official Website) at the […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea School of Electronics Engineering, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University Scholarships are available for research programs in electrical / electronic engineering leading […]
- Doctoral Scholarships by AUN/SEED-Net, Singapore The AUN/SEED-Net Project with support from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and National University of Singapore/ Nanyang Technological University jointly provides […]
- Scholarships Fellowship in Cancer Stem Cell Research at University of Oxford Haematopoietic Stem Cell LaboratoryWeatherall Institute of Molecular MedicineUniversity of OxfordEurocancer Stemcell Training is a network gathering 9 laboratories of 6 member states at […]
- The International Doctoral Program in Economics Admission Requirements Applicants, with no restriction on nationality, must hold a Master of Science (M.Sc.) or a Master of Arts (M.A.) or equivalent title.Current undergraduate students […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position at the Department of Solid State Sciences of Ghent University semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position at the Department of Solid State Sciences of Ghent University ini bermanfaat.