Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Research Assistant, Faculty of Business and Economics, KU Leuven, Belgium?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Research Assistant, Faculty of Business and Economics, KU Leuven, Belgium
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
PhD Research Assistant, Faculty of Business and Economics, KU Leuven, Belgium
The Humanities and Social Sciences Group; Faculty of Business and Economics; Research Centre for Operations Management are looking for:
Research assistant (f/m) – ABV201115
The Research Center for Operations Management focusses its research on production planning, project planning and healthcare planning. The aim is to publish in international scientific journals on problems based on real-life cases.
- You will conduct research and work towards a PhD in Applied economics on surgery planning in hospitals. The focus will be on research for algorithms to solve practical problems in surgery planning. These issues involve among others the sequencing of surgeries, the planning of master surgery schedules and the planning of employees in the hospital (anaesthetists, nurses etc). The exact topic will be determined in function of the interests of the hospitals and the interest and capacities of the researcher. This research is performed in cooperation with Prof. Erik Demeulemeester.
- You are also expected to participate in seminars and conferences, and to enroll in the PhD program of the Faculty of Business and Economics. The candidate can be asked to give guidance to students (e.g., by supervising their master’s thesis) and to supervise exams.
- You will find a dynamic and pleasant working environment, in a group that is actively involved in scientific research at the highest international level.
- You preferably have a background as Master of Science in Commercial Engineering, Applied Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Civil Engineering.
- A decent knowledge of written and spoken English is required.
- You should have a strong interest in doing research.
- Master’s and undergraduate students in their last year are especially encouraged to apply.
We offer an employment as full-time doctoral scholar starting on 1 September 2011, for 1 year, renewable till 4 years.
Please Visit Official Website. and apply online.
For more information about the job description, please contact
Prof. Dr. E. Demeulemeester, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel:+32 16 326972
Applications must be received no later than 31-3-2011.
K.U.Leuven carries out an equal opportunity and diversity policy.
457 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Research Scholar in Experimental Economics, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, Norway The Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration (NHH) is pleased to announce the availability of a PhD Research Scholarship in experimental economics at the department of […]
- PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to […]
- PhD in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at Hasselt University The Faculty of Sciences, capacity group Chemistry, research institute Institute for Materials Research, research group Laboratory of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry of Hasselt […]
- Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz Brief Description The Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at the Department of Economics of the University of Konstanz, Germany, offers scholarships to applicants […]
- University of Melbourne PhD Studentships in Finance 2011 The Department of Finance at the University of Melbourne is pleased to invite applications for places in its PhD student cohort matriculating February 2011. About the Program: The PhD […]
- PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne, Australia PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne – The Department of FinanceThe Department of Finance at the University of Melbourne is pleased to invite applications for places in its […]
- [beasiswa] [info] A PHD student in STATISTICS FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS, KU Leuven Vacancy forA PHD student in STATISTICSWe are looking for a full-time PhD student/research assistant for the period Oct. 1, 2012 – Sept. 30, 2016 to conduct research in statistics, which […]
- [Denmark] Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University, DenmarkThe Department of Economics, Aarhus School of Business, and the School of Economics and Management, Faculty of Social Sciences, invite […]
- PhD Scholarships at The Graduate School in Social, Economic and Political Sciences (GSSEPS), Italy The Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies, a K.U.Leuven Centre of Excellence, hosts a 7-year research programme on ‘Global Governance and Democratic Government’ (2010-2017). For this […]
- 8 PhD Scholarships at SOCLIFE SOCLIFE is an interdisciplinary Research Training Group at the University of Cologne which offers, beside other things, a structured doctoral program at the Faculty of Management, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Research Assistant, Faculty of Business and Economics, KU Leuven, Belgium semoga informasi tentang PhD Research Assistant, Faculty of Business and Economics, KU Leuven, Belgium ini bermanfaat.