Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Position in Biometrics at University Goettingen, Germany?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Position in Biometrics at University Goettingen, Germany
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
PhD Position in Biometrics at University Goettingen, Germany
The Research Training Group 1023 „Identification in Mathematical Models: Synergy of Stochastic and Numerical Methods“ at the University of Göttingen invites applications for an immediately available 3-year (= 2-year + option for 1-year extension) PhD Position (Doktorandenstipendium/ DFG-scholarship).
The focus of our Biometrics research group (www.stochastik.math.uni-goettingen.de) at the Institute for Mathematical Stochastics (IMS) is on the development of novel models and methods for fingerprint recognition. Dissertation projects can interdisciplinary combine the potentials of stochastics, statistics, numerics and computer science for providing new solutions to exciting challenges in the coinciding areas of biometrics, pattern recognition and image processing.
Essential qualifications are a master degree, diploma or a comparable degree in mathematics, computer science or a related scientific field.
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Programming skills (e.g. Java, C++, Matlab, R)
- Experience in mathematical or statistical imaging
Background in geometry, pattern recognition or image processing is advantageous. We expect creativity and independence, the ability to work and communicate within a team of scientists from different disciplines.
The scholarship of the DFG Research Training Group 1023 are based on the support rate granted by the DFG and amount to EUR 1365,- per month with a monthly supplement of EUR 103,-.
The advancement of equality at the IMS goes without saying; in particular, we are striving to increase the percentage of women in the science sector. Severely disabled persons with equal qualifications will be considered preferentially within the framework of legal requirements.
For further details, please contact: Prof. Dr. Axel Munk, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +49 (0) 551 39 172111.
Please send your application indicating Code: Biometrics including CV, a brief statement of research interests and contact details of two referees until 1st February, 2011 to email@example.com or via postal delivery to: Steffi Greiner, Secretary, Institut für Mathematische Stochastik, Goldschmidtstr. 7, D-37077 Göttingen, Germany.
Please visit also www.stochastik.math.uni-goettingen.de/fileadmin/IMS/Dokumente/Stellen/BiometricsPhD.pdf
201 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Position (scholarship) Biometrics, University Goettingen Germany The Research Training Group 1023 „Identification in Mathematical Models: Synergy of Stochastic and Numerical Methods" at the University of Göttingen invites applications for an […]
- PhD Scholarship in Biometrics 2011 The focus of our Biometrics research group (www.stochastik.math.uni-goettingen.de) at the Institute for Mathematical Stochastics (IMS) is on the development of novel models and […]
- PhD Position in Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of Colloidal Transport at University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and Eindhoven Univ PhD Position in Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of Colloidal TransportA PhD vacancy in Applied Mathematics will be hosted by the Chair for Applied Mathematics 1, Department of […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science 2011-2012 at Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Germany PhD Scholarships in Computer Science for Students Who Hold a Masters or an Excellent Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Related Field Study Subject: Computer ScienceEmployer: […]
- [Germany] PhD Stipend in Machine Learning/Stochastic Systems Modeling at Jacobs University Bremen PhD stipend available in Machine Learning / Stochastic Systems ModelingIn the Machine Learning Group of Herbert Jaeger at Jacobs University Bremen, funding is available for a 3-year PhD […]
- 2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon The Group of Mathematical Physics of the University of Lisbon (gfm.cii.fc.ul.pt/enapplications for two research post-doctoral positions in Mathematics within the scope of the following […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists In the context of a multidisciplinary study combining mathematical modelling, computer science, and evolutionary developmental genetics, we still have ONE position available for an […]
- Research fellow (PhD candidate) in applied and computational mathematics at Department of Mathematics at University of Bergen The Department of Mathematics has a vacancy for a research fellow in applied and computational mathematics for a period of 4 years from August 2011. The PhD position is within the […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Numerical Maths, Groningen | PhD Mathematical Modelling, Germany PhD Numerical Maths, Groningen The researcher (postdoc or PhD student) will concentrate on the stochastic parameterization of meso-scale eddies and the numerical techniques to tackle […]
- PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, Physics & Astronomy, University of Sussex, UK The School of Mathematical & Physical Sciences (MPS) will offer one School Postgraduate Scholarship for a student wishing to study for the PhD in Mathematics, the PhD in Physics, or the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Position in Biometrics at University Goettingen, Germany semoga informasi tentang PhD Position in Biometrics at University Goettingen, Germany ini bermanfaat.