Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang National Scholarship Program at University of Westminster?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang National Scholarship Program at University of Westminster
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
National Scholarship Program at University of Westminster
If you are a new student starting your studies in 2012, you may be eligible for additional financial support in the form of a University of Westminster National Scholarship. The scholarship is worth £6,000 and has been established to provide extra help for students from low-income backgrounds. It is jointly funded by the Government and the University.
We will be awarding scholarships to 222 new students in 2012. The allocation of scholarships is not automatic – students who believe they meet the eligibility criteria will need to submit a completed application form. We will send details of the application process, including application forms and submission deadlines, to all students who receive an offer of a place on a course. Information about the application procedure will also be available on this webpage throughout the year.
You have been allocated the maximum Living Cost Grant (also called Maintenance Grant or Special Support Grant ) from Student Finance England. You have firmly accepted a place at the University of Westminster as your first choice through UCAS Your permanent registered home address is in England, or if you are a national from another EU state, you are applying for the fee-only element of the NSP award (£5000 maximum)
Application Deadline: April 2, 2012
Visit Official Website.
421 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Full International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Westminster, UK Amount:
Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. The scholarship will be renewed each year, subject to satisfactory academic […]
- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships (IUMS) IUMS is intended for international students who study for their first degree at Newcastle University. This partial scholarship has a value of £2,250 for the first year of study. Eligible […]
- Centenary taught masters scholarships for overseas students 2012/13 Scholarship applications are now open for Centenary IOE. This year, thanks to the generous support of donors and our staff, we are able to offer three Masters scholarships. For this […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Westminster, UK Maud Tyler ScholarshipDr Maud Tyler, who retired as Deputy Vice-Chancellor in December 2006 after 35 years at the University, has made a generous donation. This scholarship will be […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Westminster, UK Amount: Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. Eligibility: You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an […]
- Scholarships for International Students at University of Leicester Open Scholarships are awarded in the form of a reduction in tuition fees payable. Where an Open Scholarship is awarded to a candidate who is also eligible for a fee discount, the […]
- Tomorrow Consulting BBIM Scholarship at University of Auckland Business School The Scholarship was established in 2011 and is financed by Tomorrow Consulting. The main purpose of the Scholarship is to promote the study of Information Management in either Accounting […]
- International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang National Scholarship Program at University of Westminster semoga informasi tentang National Scholarship Program at University of Westminster ini bermanfaat.