Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang Master of Science Bursary, University of Manchester, UK?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang Master of Science Bursary, University of Manchester, UK
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
Master of Science Bursary, University of Manchester, UK
Applicants should have a good first degree (minimum 2:1 or equivalent) in a relevant discipline from an approved university, and would ideally have some work or placement experience. Admission of candidates who do not meet this criterion may be approved if satisfactory evidence of postgraduate study, research or professional experience can be provided.
Postgraduate Diploma: Applicants who do not fulfil the entry requirements for the Masters degree may be registered as Postgraduate Diploma study fellows. They take a package of core and optional course units identical to the Masters programme. If performance in these course units meets the standard required at the Masters level (a pass mark of 50%), these students upgrade to Masters registration at the end of the second semester and proceed to the dissertation. They then become eligible for award of a Masters degree. Those who do not achieve a pass at Masters level, but at the Diploma level (a pass mark of 40%), will be awarded a Postgraduate Diploma.
Fees for 2010 entry have provisionally been set to £5,900 for UK/EU students and £ 11,950 for international students. For general fee information, please visit: Postgraduate fees
The School of Environment & Development Alumni Bursary Scheme offers a £500 reduction in fees to University of Manchester alumni – contact us for further information on this scheme and other scholarships available.
Students at the Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM) are often funded by their national governments or their employers, or are self-financing their studies. They also traditionally benefit from a number of additional funding options from the following sources:
* UK Department for International Development/Foreign and Commonwealth Office (including DfID/ACU Shared Scholarship Schemes)
* British Council
* World Bank/International Development Agency
* Bilateral aid agencies (SIDA, CIDA, GTZ, NORAD, FINNIDA, etc.)
* United Nations (UNDP, UNESCO, UNICEF, UNFPA, WHO, FAO, etc.)
* European Union
* Church, educational and other trusts
* Regional development banks
Bursaries and Scholarships awarded by the School are usually advertised from January with a closing date of June. Awards for 2010 entry have not yet been set. Further information will be added as it comes available. Follow this link for more information on funding opportunities for studies at IDPM .
See also the University’s postgraduate funding database for more funding opportunities
* IDPM ICTs Taught Masters Scholarship
Contact email: sed.admissions[at]manchester.ac.uk
Contact telephone: +44 (0) 161 275 0969
Apply: Apply online
692 total views, 3 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) has generously provided SOAS at least two bursaries for students undertaking a full-time postgraduate Korean Studies programme. The value of each […]
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships, Waseda University, Japan The graduate school of Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University establishes international programs that allow students to earn degrees through programs conducted entirely in […]
- International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.It is important to note the […]
- PEO Peace Scholarship Fund for International Women Students P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship (IPS) Fund was established to provide scholarships for international women students to pursue graduate study in the United States and Canada. […]
- 2011 Al-Maktoum Foundation Scholarships Al-Maktoum Foundation Scholarships: Al-Maktoum Foundation offers an open scholarships competition for postgraduate students to study at Al-Maktoum Institute, Dundee (University of […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Skövde, Sweden The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s programme at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60 000 / year (50% of the […]
- Scholarships for International Students at University of Skövde The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s program at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60,000 per year (50% of the […]
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Bath, UK Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: Graduate School Scholarships How many scholarships are there?There are 10 scholarships. At least two are reserved for MRes candidates Who are the […]
- International Merit Scholarship, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.
International Merit […]
- Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarship for Indonesia, UK Newcastle University is delighted to announce a scholarship award for Indonesia for students commencing postgraduate studies in September 2013. This partial tuition fee scholarship has a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master of Science Bursary, University of Manchester, UK semoga informasi tentang Master of Science Bursary, University of Manchester, UK ini bermanfaat.