Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore
The LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts study is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and passion for the arts.
- All nationalities
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a Masters of Arts programme for the January 2016 intake
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships or bursaries/financial aid awarded by external organisations
- Impressive academic record with portfolio/audition/interviews or other criteria as may be laid down from time-to-time
- Outstanding performance track record and/or relevant experience in their chosen field
- Ability to demonstrate engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in external activities
- High level of maturity and strong leadership qualities
Value & Tenure
Up to a maximum of S$5,000 for the entire MA programme.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 11 November 2015, 5pm
Please click here to download the application form.
Applications are to be submitted to LASALLE College of the Arts,
Division of Student Administration,
Block E Level 2, Mondays – Fridays, 9am – 5pm.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of award by end December 2015.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed.
For more information, please visit official website: www.lasalle.edu.sg.
445 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships in Ethical Leadership, King’s College London, UK The School of Arts and Humanities is committed to supporting innovation and rewarding excellence. To celebrate the launch of this unique interdisciplinary programme, which combines […]
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded scholarships are available to all students from any country and research areas within the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures, School of Environment, Education and […]
- Master Scholarships in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore We provide generous financial aid to students based on merit. Approximately half of LKY School students receive financial support from the School, whether through scholarships, grants or […]
- Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarships, UK Value of award
£3,000 payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
Number of awards
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 for one year only.
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in the Humanities, University of Sheffield, UK The University of Sheffield has been given a substantial grant to enhance postgraduate research, thanks to the Wolfson Foundation, a charity that awards grants to support and promote […]
- University of Brighton International Postgraduate Scholarships, UK For 2016 entry, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
The scholarship is worth […]
- Master Scholarships in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (MEEES), Erasmus Mundus The MEEES programme is an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course, that aims to provide higher-level education in the field of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology. Graduate students […]
- Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS), UK The Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards are available for international students starting their studies in September 2014, in the 2014-15 academic […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore semoga informasi tentang LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore ini bermanfaat.