Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang Islamic Development Bank M.Sc. Scholarship Programme Academic Year 1432H?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang Islamic Development Bank M.Sc. Scholarship Programme Academic Year 1432H
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
Islamic Development Bank M.Sc. Scholarship Programme Academic Year 1432H
The Islamic Development Bank (IDB) is delighted to announce that applications can be submitted for scholarships under the M.Sc. Scholarship Programme in Science and Technology for IDB Least Developed Member Countries (LDMCs) for the 1432H/(2011-2012) academic year. The scholarships will be awarded with effect from September 2011.
The Programme awards fifty (50) scholarships for a two-year M.Sc. degree course in disciplines that enhance development in IDB Least Developed Member Countries such as science, engineering, technology and medicine in academic institutions of IDB member countries. Three (3) of the scholarships have been allocated for statistics and related disciplines such as applied statistics, demography and econometrics.
The applicant must satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a citizen of any of an IDB Least Developed Member Country (LDMCs ) : Afghanistan, Benin, Burkina Faso, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Palestine, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Togo, Uganda, Yemen.
- Must not be over 30 years of age on the deadline set for the submission of applications;
- Be a B.Sc. graduate in science/technology;
- Be graded above Good in his/her academic career;
- Be nominated by an academic research institution of his/her country;
- Be determined to return home at the end of his/her studies;
- Must not be a recipient of another scholarship;
- Be medically fit and be willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
Applicants for statistics and related disciplines must satisfy the following requirements in addition to the above:
- Be in possession of a B.Sc. degree or its equivalent in statistics or related disciplines;
- Must have a working experience of at least one year as statistician permanently employed by an institution in a member country;
- Be determined to return home at the end of his/her studies.
The scholarship comprises tuition fees based on standard fees of academic institutions and on the agreement concluded with the IDB, cost of living allowance, health insurance cost and travel ticket cost, clothing allowance, allocation for research, computer, etc.
The applicant must complete:
- the scholarship application form,
- furnish two (2) passport-size photos,
- copy of passport,
- copy of birth certificate,
- copy of B.Sc. degree and transcripts,
- three letters of reference and an admission letter from an institution in an IDB member country (not in the West)
and submit them to the office of the IDB Governor for the applicant’s country before December 31, 2010.
For more information about M.Sc Scholarship in Science & Technology for IDB Least Developed Member Countries (M.Sc.) please contact:
Islamic Development Bank,
P.O. Box 5925, Jeddah 21432, Saudi Arabia
Tel:+966-2- 646 6833; Fax: +966-2- 646 6887; e-mail:scholar[at]isdb.org
338 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships (OCISS), University of Oxford, UK These scholarships have been established by the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies to allow graduates to pursue study of benefit to the Muslim world. The Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies […]
- Lund University Global Scholarship program The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is targeted at top academic students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland). Scholarships […]
- International Scholarship Positions for Masters Studies at Linköping University Linköping University offers a broad spectrum of master’s programmes designed for students who need a competitive edge. A qualifying academic background opens educational opportunity […]
- Scholarships for Master’s Studies at Linköping University Linköping University , Sweden, ranked 5th best environmental university in the world, offers a broad spectrum of two-years master’s programmes within the fields of Engineering, Computer […]
- M.Sc. Scholarship Program in Soil Science, Makerere University, Uganda Scholarships for pursuing masters studies in soil Science for the nationals of either Uganda or Rwanda at Makerere University Study Subject: Soil ScienceEmployer: AGRALevel: Masters […]
- The Lund University Global Scholarship in Bachelor or Master Studies The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is targeted at top academic students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland).Scholarships […]
- IPOET Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers will grant over 40 Government scholarship (in 2012) allocated by the International Programme Office for Education and Training (IPOET). It will be administered by the university […]
- Fully Funded MSc Global Mental Health Scholarships, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK Fully funded scholarships are available for all students, with strong preference will be given to students from low and middle income countries, as defined by World Bank, enrolling MSc […]
- EU-NICE, Erasmus Mundus Action 2 for Asian OverviewEU-NICE is a mobility project funded under the Erasmus Mundus Action 2 Partnership (EMA2) coordinated by the Sapienza University of Rome. The project is aimed at fostering […]
- Ford Foundation International Fellowships Program 2010 Ford Foundation International Fellowships Program was launched with a grant from the Ford Foundation in 2001. The program offers fellowships for post-graduate study to leaders from […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Islamic Development Bank M.Sc. Scholarship Programme Academic Year 1432H semoga informasi tentang Islamic Development Bank M.Sc. Scholarship Programme Academic Year 1432H ini bermanfaat.