Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang International Student Scholarships, Bond University, Australia?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang International Student Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
International Student Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
The International Student Scholarships are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. These scholarships are available to international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic ability (academic merit based scholarships).
25% to 50% of tuition fees of any undergraduate or postgraduate degree (excluding Bond University’s Medical Program, Master of Psychology, Doctor of Physiotherapy)
10 x 25% scholarships annually
10 x 50% scholarships annually
- Available for international students only, for undergraduate or postgraduate study.
- Applicants must currently be or have previously been in the top 5% of their high school or university class.
- Students will be selected for scholarships based on outstanding academic ability. In addition, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities will also be considered.
- Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard. English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants.
- English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
Successful applicants will be awarded these scholarships based on their ability to meet the eligibility criteria outlined
Scholarship Application Closing Date
- September 21, 2012
- January 25, 2013
- May 31, 2013
All international students who have made an application to study at Bond University (by the scholarship closing date for each semester) will be considered for an International Student Scholarship.
It is recommended that when students complete a Bond University Application Form, they submit a personal statement (outlining why you should be awarded a Bond scholarship), references, resume and certified copies of other relevant documentation to assist in supporting your application.
As part of the selection process, all shortlisted applicants will be required to participate in a telephone interview.
Selections for each intake of scholarship students are assessed based on academic merit. Should your submission not be successful at the time of application, your details will be reassessed for future semester intakes up until the point of acceptance.
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are not contacted for an interview by the dates stated in the general information above, then you can assume you have been unsuccessful in your application. Students will not be notified of their unsuccessful application in writing.
For further information, please contact:
Phone: +61 7 5595 1028
For more information, please visit : official website
114 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
- UQ Science International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Queensland, Australia The Faculty of Science is proud to offer the UQ Science International Postgraduate Scholarships program. The program is two-tiered with applicants eligible to be considered either for […]
- International Student Scholarships in Science at University of Hull, UK Scholarships for International Applicants in Biological Science, Biomedical, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Geography, Psychology, Sport Science for undergraduate and […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships, International College of Hotel Management, Australia The International College of Hotel Management (ICHM) is pleased to offer:• Two Round 1 International Scholarships for the July 2011 or January 2012 intakes.• Two Round 2 Scholarships for […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship The International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) scheme is funded by the Australian Government and provides tuition fees to top quality international postgraduate students […]
- University of Western Australia Master and Doctoral Scholarship for International Students Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at The University of Western […]
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Southern Queensland, Australia The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) will offer two Scholarships in Semester 2, 2013 to outstanding international students intending to study a postgraduate degree by coursework. […]
- Business School Postgraduate Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to students who have applied to study any MA/MSc course in the Business School beginning in September 2012 and January 2013.Who is eligible to apply for this […]
- International Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Brighton, UK In 2012, 40 University of Brighton international scholarships worth a reduction of £4,000 off the cost of your tuition fees for each year of your course are available to new, full-time […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Griffith University, Australia The GUIPRS is designed to attract and support highly ranked international applicants during the University’s two annual postgraduate research scholarship rounds. This scheme extends the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International Student Scholarships, Bond University, Australia semoga informasi tentang International Student Scholarships, Bond University, Australia ini bermanfaat.