Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang International Fellowships for Master in Public Management, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang International Fellowships for Master in Public Management, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
International Fellowships for Master in Public Management, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore
Lee Kuan Yew (LKY) School of Public Policy offers Fellowship for pursuig Masters in Public Management
Study Subject: Public Management
Employer: LKY School of Public Policy
The Scholarships/Fellowships below are offered on a competitive basis to recognise outstanding MPM candidates who have clearly demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities and are committed to public service. A Scholarship/Fellowship fully finances the candidate’s education in the Master in Public Management programme.
Due to the prestige of the Scholarship/Fellowship, not all awards will be made unless there are candidates of sufficient merit. In addition to meeting the stringent criteria for entry into the MPM programme, all Fellows/Scholars should also demonstrate exceptional academic ability and professional distinction.
Fellows/Scholars may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without the prior approval of the School.
There is no bond or obligation for the Fellow/Scholar to be employed by NUS or in Singapore
The candidate should meet most of the following criteria:
- Be in an organisational position at least comparable to a Director of Division and up to a Deputy Secretary level in the Singapore Civil Service
- Have demonstrated clear leadership potential within a country civil service or political leadership, or in comparable positions in non-profit organisations or in the private sector
- Likely to be between 35 to 45 years old
- Have a minimum of eight years working experience preferably in the area of policy making and public management
- Possess at least a good tertiary education up to Bachelor level
- Preferably have some background in Mathematics and Economics
- Have a good command of the English Language (minimum TOEFL score of 580 or IELTS band of 6.5)
- Show a genuine interest in governance, and be able or likely to fill a future position in government
- Be of good personal character
Scholarship Application Deadline: 30 June 2011
Visit Official Website.
672 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- School of Public Policy Graduate Fellowship Lee Kuan Yew Fellowship - Lee Kwan Yew School of Public Policy - The Master in Public Management (MPM) programme was developed to enhance the skills of senior managers working in the […]
- Master in Public Management Scholarships, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore The Master in Public Management degree requires one year of full-time study. The course begins in January. To […]
- Master Scholarships in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore We provide generous financial aid to students based on merit. Approximately half of LKY School students receive financial support from the School, whether through scholarships, grants or […]
- Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarships 2010 at National University of Singapore The Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarships (“Scholarships”) were established from donations received from the Lee Foundation and are the University’s most prestigious scholarship awards […]
- Scholarships for International Bachelor & Master Students, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany The STIBET programme, which is funded by the Auswärtiges Amt (Federal Foreign Office) and the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), provides financial support to international […]
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Fellowship Programme for International Students, VU University Amsterdam The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a highly selective scholarship for students who have excellent study results and are strongly motivated. In his or her prior academic education […]
- Master Scholarships Position in Public Health at The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA In an work to further the educational part of our mission, the middle for Global Health supports students who exhibit outstanding academic records & a powerful desire to pursue global […]
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK Leeds University Business School is offering scholarships for students from UK, EU, and Overseas commencing Master programs in academic year 2017 / 2018.
Applicants must hold a […]
- Informatics International Master’s Scholarships 2011 at University of Edinburgh The School of Informatics will offer up to 10 Master’s scholarships for the 2011-2012 academic session. Each will have a value of £1,000 and will be tenable for one academic year. […]
- LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore The LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts study is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International Fellowships for Master in Public Management, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore semoga informasi tentang International Fellowships for Master in Public Management, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore ini bermanfaat.