Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [Germany] Master`s Scholarships in Public Policy and Good Governance (PPGG) by DAAD?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [Germany] Master`s Scholarships in Public Policy and Good Governance (PPGG) by DAAD
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[Germany] Master`s Scholarships in Public Policy and Good Governance (PPGG) by DAAD
Master`s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance (PPGG) 2011-2012
(Call for Application, Deadline: 13 August 2010)
What are the objectives of the programme?
The programme is designed to academically qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration according to the principles of Good Governance and to prepare them in a praxis-oriented course for their professional life. The programme offers very good graduates with a first university degree (Bachelor or equivalent) the chance to obtain a Master`s degree in disciplines that are of special relevance for the social, political and economic development of their home country. With the knowledge and experience acquired in Germany the scholarship holders should later contribute to the establishment of democratically devised economic and social systems aimed at overcoming social tensions. In addition, the training at German institutions of higher education should especially qualify the scholarship holders as partners in political and economic cooperation with Germany. With this programme, DAAD intends to contribute to the support of Good Governance and civil society structures in selected partner countries and regions.
Who can apply?
Very well qualified Indonesian graduates with a first university degree (Bachelor or equivalent) who want to actively contribute to the social, political and economic development of their home countries as future leaders. The scholarships are offered both for young graduates without professional experience and for mid-career professionals.
What is fundable?
Scholarships for (generally) two-year Master courses at a German institution of higher education. The successful candidates will study on selected Master courses with one of the following focuses:
1. Development and Governance
2. Public Policy
3. Management in non-profit Organizations
4. Democratic Governance and Society
5. Public Economics, Law, and Politics
The courses have an international orientation and are taught in German or English or bilingual. The scholarship holders will study in groups and be offered special tutoring at their host institutions. Furthermore, there is the possibility of networking-events for participants in different courses and their attendance at tailor-made summer-schools.
All scholarship holders will be placed in German courses for normally 6 months before taking up their Master studies. This also applies to scholarship holders in Master courses taught in English. DAAD pays a monthly scholarship rate of currently 750 € including the health insurance in Germany. In addition, DAAD grants an appropriate travel allowance as well as a study and research subsidy and in applicable cases rent subsidies and / or family allowances.
The complete sets of application papers must be submitted by 13 August 2010 at:
Summitmas Building I, 19th. Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 61-62
Contact and advice:
Further information can be obtained from the DAAD-Office Jakarta
Contact person: Mrs. Endah C. Anggoro
Tel. 021-5252807, 5200870
419 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) The programme is designed to academically qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration according to the principles of Good Governance and to prepare them in a […]
- Master Scholarships in Public Policy and Good Governance, DAAD Germany This programme is designed to further qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration according to the principles of Good Governance and to prepare them in a […]
- Master Scholarships in Global Studies, University of Leipzig, Germany The Master Course ‘Global Studies – A European perspective’ is an interdisciplinary, research-based Master offered by a consortium of five European universities: * Roskilde Universitet […]
- UK Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters Degree Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for taught Master’s courses only. All courses undertaken must be demonstrably relevant to the economic, social or technological development of the […]
- PhD Scholarships at The Graduate School in Social, Economic and Political Sciences (GSSEPS), Italy The Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies, a K.U.Leuven Centre of Excellence, hosts a 7-year research programme on ‘Global Governance and Democratic Government’ (2010-2017). For this […]
- Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance to Developing Countries, DAAD Germany From among the large number of postgraduate courses offered by German institutions of higher education, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) supports a carefully chosen selection […]
- The Government of the Czech Republic Scholarships 2011 for Developing Countries The Government of the Czech Republic offers a number of scholarships within the framework of its Foreign Development Assistance Programme in support of the study of foreign nationals from […]
- Master Scholarship in Democracy and Human Rights at the University of Sarajevo The European Regional Master’s Degree in Democracy and Human Rights in South-East Europe (ERMA), is a regional interdisciplinary one–year full time MA programme. It is established in […]
- Fellowships for Developing Countries at International Climate Protection Program The International Climate Protection Fellowships enable prospective leaders to conduct a research-related project of their own choice during a one-year stay in Germany. Submit an […]
- The University of Hohenheim offers The South North Sandwich Scholarships to PhD students from developing countries for the year 2010/11 in Germany FSC awards up to four visiting ‘Sandwich’ scholarships to PhD students from developing countries for a period of six months, beginning April 15, 2010. The Center wishes to attract […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [Germany] Master`s Scholarships in Public Policy and Good Governance (PPGG) by DAAD semoga informasi tentang [Germany] Master`s Scholarships in Public Policy and Good Governance (PPGG) by DAAD ini bermanfaat.