Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang Fellowships for Ph.D. students at the International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang Fellowships for Ph.D. students at the International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
Fellowships for Ph.D. students at the International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster
International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster is inviting applications for PhD Fellowship.
Applicants must hold a Master, Diploma or equivalent degree in chemistry (or in a related field such as physics, biology …) and should not be older than 28 years. Good functional knowledge of the English language is a mandatory prerequisite since the program is offered in this language. Knowledge of German is not essential for admission. The full program is offered in English language.
In your application, please state the general scientific research area of possible doctoral work, including a list of 1–3 potential mentors from the GSC-MS faculty roster with whom you would like to carry out your PhD research. The research profile of the GSC-MS faculty members can be obtained from the internet (see link “people”). It is not necessary to contact the faculty directly. However, you should visit the homepages of these professors to check the research areas before entering our online application system below. A direct application with one of our professors is not possible for this particular program. Only applications are considered which are entered in our online system.
Application Deadline : 30 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
530 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Fellowship – Department Of Biochemistry A postdoctoral position, supervised by Associate Professor Catherine Day, is available immediately to investigate the structure and function of components of the protein […]
- Phd Scholarship in the Saarbrucken Graduate School of Computer Science Supported by the Excellence Initiative of the German federal and state governments The Graduate School at a Glance An integrated program from BSc or MSc to PhDTop-notch academic and […]
- PhD Scholarship in Transnational Studies and International Relations at the Berlin Graduate School PhD Programme in Transnational Studies and International Relations at the Berlin Graduate School for Transnational StudiesScholarships: 9 Doctoral ScholarshipsDate: 3 year full-time […]
- University of Western Australia Master and Doctoral Scholarship for International Students Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at The University of Western […]
- Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of […]
- PhD Scholarship at Graduate School of the Faculty of Arts and Social SciencMaastricht Universityes (FASoS) of Our PhD Programme focuses primarily on offering you education, training and supervision to enable you to become an excellent researcher. The emphasis is on the acquisition of research […]
- PhD Positions of Economic History in Stockholm University, Sweden The Department of Economic History offers two positions in the doctoral studies program/Third Level programmes. Within the doctoral studies program it is required that the student […]
- SMA3 Graduate Fellowship by Singapore Ministry of Education The Singapore Ministry of Education has established a four-year fellowship scheme for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will conduct their research at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Chemistry The University of Siegen offers following position for a period of up to 4 years in the Chemistry department 1 PhD student position (half position, wage group 13 TV-L/2) Requirements: • […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the advanced research of the university by enlisting the help of highly capable students especially […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Fellowships for Ph.D. students at the International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster semoga informasi tentang Fellowships for Ph.D. students at the International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster ini bermanfaat.