Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship in Ecohydrology?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship in Ecohydrology
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship in Ecohydrology
The ERASMUS MUNDUS Master Course (EMCC) in Ecohydrology (www.ecohyd.org) is a unique international master course focusing on a new vision for aquatic ecosystems restoration and long-term sustainability. The Ecohydrology approach was developed and have been refined within the International Hydrologic Program (IHP) of UNESCO. Actually its importance is recognized by the 193 counties composing the UNESCO General Conference, being “Ecohydrology for Sustainability” one of the five major themes of the Phase VII of the IHP-UNESCO.
The Ecohydrology EMMSc is supported by a consortium build on highly experienced Higher Education Institution (HEI) in this field, as the UNESCO Institute for Water Education (Delft, Netherlands), the University of Lodz (Poland), the University of Algarve (Portugal), the Christian Albrecht University of Kiel (Germany) and the National University of La Plata (Argentina). Several institutions, as Research and UNESCO Centers, from Europe, Latin America, Asia and Australia are associating to this course, contributing with advanced study courses and promoting students exchange.
EMMC Scholarship Programme
Students from all world countries are welcome to apply to this EMMC. Deadlines and requirements for applications should be verified at www.ecohyd.org. Students selected by the consortium will receive grants from the European Union “Educational, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency”. These scholarships, 48.000 Euros for the entire course for category A students (from non-european countries) and 23.000 Euros for category B students (from European students), will cover all expenses with fees, travelling and subsistence for the period of the course (24 months). Students not requiring grant are also welcome to attend to the course. For these candidates, the value of the fees is 8.000 Euros/year and 4.000 Euros/year, respectively for category A and B students.
For more information : http://www.ecohyd.org/selection_criteria.html
Application Deadline : 31 January 2011
Web Link http://www.ecohyd.org
532 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Quality in Analytical Laboratories (EMQAL) Scholarships, Europe The Erasmus Mundus Master in Quality in Analytical Laboratories (EMQAL) is a master course for laboratory managers and scientists who wish to implement and manage Quality Systems in […]
- UNESCO-Poland Fellowships Program 2010 in Engineering With a view to promoting human resource capacities in the least developed countries (LDCs) and to enhancing international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of […]
- Master Scholarship 2011 in EuroAquae-HydroInformatics and Water Management Master’s Scholarship Program for Applicants from European and Non-European Counties in EuroAquae-HydroInformatics and Water ManagementStudy Subject:EuroAquae-HydroInformatics and Water […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master for Laboratory Accreditation-Quality in Analytical Laboratories EMQAL is a master course for laboratory managers and scientists who wish to implement and manage Quality Systems in analytical laboratories, or work in Quality System environments in […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] UNESCO/Poland Fellowships Dear friends, I hope you can find the below information valuable. Best regards,=================== UNESCO/Poland Fellowships With a view to promoting human resource capacities in […]
- Master Scholarships 2011 at the Abbe School of Photonics, Friedrich Schiller Universitat, Germany International students wishing to go for a Master at the Abbe School of Photonics can apply for a scholarship, which is granted in cooperation with partners from the German Optics & […]
- MSc Scholarships, International Space University, France The International Space University is given funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSc students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is […]
- 100% Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, Monash University, Australia 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for international undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) students at Monash University – Australia. These scholarships are available for […]
- University of Stirling, MSc in International Accounting and Finance Scholarships – Divisional Scholarships, UK These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in […]
- Master Scholarships, University of Twente, The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fosters capacity building within organizations in 61 developing countries by providing training and education to their mid-career staff members […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship in Ecohydrology semoga informasi tentang Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship in Ecohydrology ini bermanfaat.