Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang Department of Law and Criminology Postgraduate Scholarships?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang Department of Law and Criminology Postgraduate Scholarships
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
Department of Law and Criminology Postgraduate Scholarships
The Department of Law and Criminology postgraduate scholarships are for students with an excellent academic record in their undergraduate law or criminology (or equivalent) degree.
Amount and type of award
There are two Department of Law and Criminology postgraduate scholarships offered on a competitive basis per year. One will normally be for a doctoral (PhD) candidate and one for a masters (LLM or MPhil) candidate.
Scholarships will be available to applicants who will undertake their study on the Master of Law (LLM), Master of Philosophy (MPhil) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes. Masters students may be either on the taught or research degree. Distance learning programmes are not included.
The Department of Law and Criminology postgraduate scholarships are worth £2,000 annually. This may be used to pay tuition fees. Scholarship winners registered for a PhD will receive £2,000 annually, subject to satisfactory progress on the programme, for up to three years. LLM and MPhil students will receive one year’s payment only.
All applicants for these scholarships must:
have demonstrated excellent academic achievement in their undergraduate study, achieving at least an upper second class honours degree of equivalent in their undergraduate degree.
be enrolling full-time in the Master of Law (LLM), Master of Philosophy (MPhil) or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes.
Conditions of selection and acceptance
Recipients will be selected by the Department of Law and Criminology. Candidates will be interviewed.
The award of this scholarship is conditional on the candidate gaining entry and enrolling on the Master of Law (LLM, by research or taught), Master of Philosophy (MPhil) or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes. They should apply for admission in the usual way, and once accepted, may apply for the scholarship. No application for the scholarship will be considered prior to an applicant being accepted onto a programme.
This scholarship may be held in conjunction with any other scholarships.
The Department of Law and Criminology has the power to terminate or suspend a scholarship if it receives an unsatisfactory report on the progress of a recipient.
If the Department of Law and Criminology is of the opinion that there is no suitable candidate of sufficient merit, no scholarship will be awarded.
Applications are to be received by the Postgraduate Administrator by 1st June. There is no application form, but all eligible candidates received by that date will be considered. Late applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline : 1 June 2011
Visit Official Website.
508 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- School of Law Research and PhD Scholarships at The University of Edinburgh Brief Description The following awards are available for students commencing their studies in the 2010/2011 academic session.School of Law PhD ScholarshipsEdinburgh Law School will offer […]
- University of Western Australia Master and Doctoral Scholarship for International Students Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at The University of Western […]
- PhD Grants in the AFR programme at Luxembourg AFR PhD GrantsDoctorate Grants for the Applicants of All Nationalities by FNR-National Research Fund in Luxembourg or abroad-2011Study Subject: Research in Any fieldEmployer: FNR-National […]
- Edith Cowan University International PhD-MSc by Research Scholarship (ECU-IPRS) International Postgraduate Research scholarships at Edith Cowan University are restricted only to those applicants wishing to commencing their studies in either a Doctor of Philosophy […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University Western Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University Western AustraliaOverviewThe Graduate Research School of Edith Cowan University Western Australia offers PhD and Master […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Accounting The Business School has a vibrant postgraduate research community where there are currently over 140 students enrolled on its Doctoral programmes. It has excellent research ratings […]
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK Fully funded scholarships are available for international PhD students at University of Warwick – UK, starting their studies in October 2016, academic year 2016 – 2017. The scholarships […]
- PhD Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering at Politecnico di Milano, Italy Scholarship for International students in Mechanical Engineering, PhD School of Politecnico di Milano, Italy Study Subject: Mechanical EngineeringEmployer: PhD School of Politecnico di […]
- University Doctoral Studentships, City University London, UK City provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. For entry in October […]
- University Doctoral Studentships at City University City University provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Department of Law and Criminology Postgraduate Scholarships semoga informasi tentang Department of Law and Criminology Postgraduate Scholarships ini bermanfaat.