Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang Charles Darwin International Scholarships, College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine, University of Edinburgh, UK?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang Charles Darwin International Scholarships, College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine, University of Edinburgh, UK
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
Charles Darwin International Scholarships, College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine, University of Edinburgh, UK
These awards are designed to attract high quality overseas research students to the College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine within the University of Edinburgh.
Up to 50 prestigious Charles Darwin Postgraduate Research Scholarships will be awarded for session 2011-2012.
Each award will cover between £5,000 and £25,000 per annum and can be used towards tuition fees, stipend and/or laboratory costs.
The awards are open to overseas students undertaking a research degree within the College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine.
Applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees at the rate applicable to overseas students and must have already applied for admission to a full-time three year PhD; or a four year PhD; or a 1+3 (Masters + PhD) programme.
Applicants must be of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
Other factors such as financial status and nationality are not taken into account.
Applying for Postgraduate Admission
Applicants must be of outstanding academic merit and research potential, and must have their application supported by a supervisor and project title in place before applying for a scholarship.
For an overview of our research institutes and centres, which will help you identify a centre where your research interests are, please visit the College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine website.
Applicants should then send a covering letter and up-to-date C.V. to the relevant member of academic staff, to discuss the possibilities of applying for a PhD in their laboratory and to indicate that you wish to apply for the Charles Darwin Scholarship.
Applying for the Charles Darwin Scholarship
In addition to applying for postgraduate admission, you are also required to make an application for the Charles Darwin Scholarship.
Completed scholarship application forms must be received by Scholarships and Student Funding Services no later than 31 March 2011.
Eligible applicants should complete an online application form.
Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.
Notification of award
The deadline for the receipt of the Charles Darwin International Scholarship applications to Scholarships and Student Funding Services is 31 March 2011.
Successful applications will receive their Charles Darwin International Scholarship result letter in April 2011.
The College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine has an internationally-leading reputation for excellence in research, with major strengths in regenerative medicine, neurosciences, inflammation, cardiovascular disease, reproductive sciences, genetics, molecular medicine, population health, oncology and infectious disease.
Prospective applicants are encouraged to view the College website and the College postgraduate experience film for further information.
216 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Vice-Chancellors International High Achievers Scholarships, Charles Darwin University, Australia Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers a number of 50% tuition fee scholarships for full-fee paying high academic achievers commencing study at CDU in 2012.The 50% discount applies to […]
- Darwin Studentships, University of Birmingham, UK The Darwin Studentships specifically fund PhD projects in the area of microbial (preferably bacterial) molecular genetics. Applications are considered from 31st January each year and […]
- PhD Position, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University, Netherlands Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, The Institute for Risk Assessment Sciences of Utrecht University is an interfaculty research institute within the faculties of Veterinary Medicine and […]
- BEVA Trust Equine Research Fellowship in Equine Science at Selwyn College Overview Selwyn College and the Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Cambridge, propose to elect a research fellow in Equine Science, sponsored by the BEVA Trust […]
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The School of Chemistry will offer a minimum of ten scholarships for students starting a full-time PhD programme in the 2016-2017 academic session.
The Tercentenary International […]
- PhD Scholarships at Aalesund University College Aalesund University College (AAUC) is located in Aalesund and at the centre of the offshore ship industry in Norway. This maritime cluster is quite comprehensive and consists of […]
- School of Law Research and PhD Scholarships at The University of Edinburgh Brief Description The following awards are available for students commencing their studies in the 2010/2011 academic session.School of Law PhD ScholarshipsEdinburgh Law School will offer […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
- 10 PhD Scholarships at St. Marys University College Ten Doctoral ScholarshipsSt Mary`s has fostered the intellectual, physical and spiritual development of its students to assist them to have successful careers and flourishing lives since […]
- The Government of India Scholarships for Indonesian Students The Government of India offers, every year, 20 scholarship slots to meritorious students from Indonesia to pursue their higher studies in Indian universities and colleges. The scholarships […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Charles Darwin International Scholarships, College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine, University of Edinburgh, UK semoga informasi tentang Charles Darwin International Scholarships, College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine, University of Edinburgh, UK ini bermanfaat.