Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang Campbell Fellowship for Women From Developing Country (Post Doctoral Fellowship)?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang Campbell Fellowship for Women From Developing Country (Post Doctoral Fellowship)
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
Campbell Fellowship for Women From Developing Country (Post Doctoral Fellowship)
One six-month fellowship is available for a female postdoctoral social scientist from a developing nation whose work addresses women`s economic and social empowerment in that nation.
The goal of the program is twofold: to advance the scholarly careers of women social scientists from the developing world, and to support research that identifies causes of gender inequity in the developing world and that proposes practical solutions for promoting women`s economic and social empowerment.
In addition to a $4,500/month stipend and housing and office space on the SAR campus, the Campbell Fellow receives travel, shipping, and library resource funds; health insurance; and the support of a mentoring committee of established scholar-practitioners.
The following criteria guide SAR`s selection of the Campbell Fellow:
- Citizenship: Applicants must be nationals of developing countries that are currently eligible to borrow from the World Bank.
- Academic Discipline: Applicants should be pursuing research in one of the social sciences: anthropology, economics, education, geography, history, law, linguistics, political science, psychology, social work, or sociology, or in an interdisciplinary field that incorporates two or more of these disciplines.
- Research Topic: Projects that identify causes of and/or solutions to gender inequity in the developing world, and thus contribute to women`s social and economic empowerment, will be favored. Sample topics include education and socialization of girls; globalization and the economic status of women; policies and practices toward family, reproduction, and women`s health; impacts of international and civil conflict on women; women`s roles in resolving such conflicts or sustaining civil society; media representations of women and the formation of ideologies of gender; the practice and process of gender-based development; and women in science and technology. SAR will select fellows on the strength of their clearly stated intention to serve their communities and countries of origin.
- English Fluency: To facilitate full engagement in the SAR intellectual community, applicants must demonstrate their fluency in English, such as through their record of professional interaction in written and spoken English.
Applications to the Resident Scholar Program are due on November 1st of each year. This fellowship is made possible through the generous support of the Vera R. Campbell Foundation.
Visit Official Website
385 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Nations OverviewOne six-month fellowship is available for a female social scientist from a developing nation, either a PhD candidate or post-doctoral scholar, whose work addresses women`s […]
- Eiffel International Scholarships for Masters and PhD Students Eiffel scholarships are awarded to foreign students for study in France towards a PhD or master’s degree, primarily in three areas: * engineering, * economics & management, * law […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Asia Health Policy, Stanford University, USA The Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center (Shorenstein APARC) in the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies at Stanford University is pleased to announce a […]
- International PhD Fellowships, Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, Germany The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, 2012. Successful applicants for […]
- PhD in Social Sciences at International Graduate School of Social Sciences The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, 2012. Successful applicants […]
- Sylff Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences for Developing Countries The Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund (SYLFF), is a fellowship program initiated in 1987 to support students pursuing graduate studies in humanities and social sciences […]
- 14 PhD Fellowships in GIONET Project 14 fully funded PhD (Early Stage Research) Fellows in Earth Observation to the Marie Curie Initial Training Network "GMES Initial Operations - Network for Earth Observation Research […]
- Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship, National Endowment for Democracy (NED), USA Democracy FellowshipsThe National Endowment for Democracy Invites Fellowship Applications for 2012–2013 The Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellows Program is an international exchange program […]
- The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for PhD Studies The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for PhD studies can be followed at 21 Dutch universities and institutes for international education.The PhD must be pursued according to a […]
- Master-PhD Scholarship in KIST International R&D Academy, South Korea The Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) was established in 1966 under the auspices of Korean and US governments. The mission of KIST was to assume a central role as the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Campbell Fellowship for Women From Developing Country (Post Doctoral Fellowship) semoga informasi tentang Campbell Fellowship for Women From Developing Country (Post Doctoral Fellowship) ini bermanfaat.