Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] University of Kent 50th Anniversary PhD Scholarship in Brain Signal Analysis for Cognitive Research?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] University of Kent 50th Anniversary PhD Scholarship in Brain Signal Analysis for Cognitive Research
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [info] University of Kent 50th Anniversary PhD Scholarship in Brain Signal Analysis for Cognitive Research
University of Kent 50th Anniversary PhD Scholarship in Brain Signal Analysis for Cognitive Research
University of Kent – Faculty of Science
In preparation for the University’s 50th anniversary in 2015, Kent has established 100 doctoral scholarships to be awarded annually from 2012. Known as Kent’s 50th Anniversary Scholars, successful candidates will demonstrate academic excellence and outstanding research potential.
The Faculty of Science is offering to support an application for PhD scholarships based at the School of Computing starting from 2012 Autumn term for a maximum of three years on a full time basis, subject to satisfactory academic progress. Scholarships will be available to UK, EU and overseas students and will cover home tuition fees plus a maintenance grant equivalent to the full UK Research Council rate (£13,590 in 2011/12). This award is also a Graduate Teaching Assistantship (GTA) award. The recipient is expected to hold a GTA contract and undertake a small amount of teaching. This provides a unique opportunity to the successful candidate with both a student scholarship award and the experience of being an employee of the University.
The proposed interdisciplinary research is focused on applying data analysis methods for brain activity analysis in mental and physical fatigue. The temporal locking of phase information between different neuron populations of the brain conveys important information about cognitive processes. The aim is to investigate novel methods to extract neuro-markers from EEG (Electroencephalography) for understanding cognitive function. The discovery of neuro-markers will have great potential in a wide range of applications (i.e. military, sports and medical applications).
For questions about research proposals please contact: Dr. Caroline Li (firstname.lastname@example.org), Prof. Howard Bowman (email@example.com) Prof. Samuele Marcora (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Criteria Applicant must have a good first degree or good Master’s level degree. Ideally at Master level with relevant research experience. Previous research experience leading to publications would be an advantage. Shortlisted applicants will be expected to attend an interview.
How to apply Applicants must: Complete the online form for making a formal application for a PhD (Doctor of Philosophy Research) in Computer Science at the University of Kent via Apply Online below.
Send covering letter and CV to email@example.com, including contact detail, research interest and your suitability for this award. Please also include experience, if any, of academic or professional research; experience, if any, of teaching or mentoring.
Deadline: 4 July, 2012.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified on 9 July, 2012 and must be available for interview on 12 July, 2012. For questions about applications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Kent provides a dynamic and challenging academic environment and has an excellent reputation for collaborative research with universities around the world. For more information about Kent’s research portfolio and how to apply see:www.kent.ac.uk/pg
311 total views, 3 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [info] University of Kent 50th Anniversary PhD Scholarship in Brain University of Kent 50th Anniversary PhD Scholarship in Brain Signal Analysis for Cognitive Research *University of Kent* Faculty of Science In preparation for the University's 50th […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 100 PhD scholarships at University of Kent, UK 50th Anniversary Research Scholarships In preparation for the University's 50th anniversary in 2015, Kent has established an additional 100 doctoral scholarships to be awarded annually […]
- 70 PhD Studentships at University of Sussex University of Sussex Investing in the next 50 years of excellence £3.3 million in funding to support up to 70 Doctoral Studentships .The University of Sussex has a long history of […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University, UK Fully funded PhD studentships are available for full time students from any country (UK, EU or international students) at the School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University – […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Position at the University of Lübeck The Institute for Robotics and Cognitive Systems (www.rob.uni-luebeck.de) at the University of Lübeck has 1open PhD position in the area of robotics, in particular in the clinical […]
- [beasiswa] (INFO) Cognitive Linguistics, Discourse Analysis, Spoken Language Institution/Organization: Northumbria University Department: Humanities Web Address: http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/sd/academic/sass/about/humanities/englishhome/linguistics/ Level: PhD […]
- PhD Studentships in Psychology, Cardiff University, UK Project title: Exploring and expanding statistical methods and their applications
How do researchers use and understand statistics, and how can statistical practice be improved? The […]
- 2011 Fully Funded ESRC PhD Studentships in Social Sciences at University of Kent in UK The University of Kent is proud to be part of the South-East ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (DTC) in partnership with the Universities of Reading, Royal Holloway and Surrey. This centre […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 47 PhD Scholarships at University of Trento, Italy University of Trento, ItalyOn-line application for doctoral programmesTo apply for the selection procedure you must:•download and read the relevant Announcement of selection;•verify that […]
- Master Scholarships LLM, Kent Law School, University of Kent, UK Kent Law School offers a limited number of scholarships to students who are liable to pay overseas students’ fees. The scholarships are open to all overseas applicants on the LLM […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] University of Kent 50th Anniversary PhD Scholarship in Brain Signal Analysis for Cognitive Research semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] University of Kent 50th Anniversary PhD Scholarship in Brain Signal Analysis for Cognitive Research ini bermanfaat.