Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] Postdoc Position: Smart reactors for Chemical Vapor Deposition, University of Groningen?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] Postdoc Position: Smart reactors for Chemical Vapor Deposition, University of Groningen
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [INFO] Postdoc Position: Smart reactors for Chemical Vapor Deposition, University of Groningen
Info dari IEEE Control Systems Society, barangkali ada yang berminat:
Dr. Bayu Jayawardhana mencari kandidat dengan background systems & control theory, mechatronics, material sciences
Postdoc position at the University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
The group of Discrete Technology and Production Automation from the Institute of Industrial Engineering and Management and the group of Nanostructured Materials and Interfaces from the Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials.
Project title: Smart reactors for Chemical Vapor Deposition
General description: The final aim of the project is to develop fully-automated
CVD reactors through mechatronics re-design of the reactors with an emphasis on Ultra High Vacuum (UHV) reactors that are used by PHOTONIS. The postdoc candidate is expected to develop generic dynamical models of the CVD processes based on fundamental physical laws which are suitable for developing model-based feedback control systems and can describe the current CVD process at PHOTONIS. Distributed sensing and actuation methods will be explored in the project that improve the monitoring and control of the reactors. In order to understand the CVD process at PHOTONIS also initially a detailed analysis of the relation between process conditions, the structure of deposited films and the properties of the films is performed.
Research team profile:
The research group of Discrete Technology and Production Automation (DTPA) focuses on developing quantitative and analytical theories and methodologies for complex industrial processes and systems, such as autonomous robots, sensor networks, semiconductors, energy systems and space systems.
The research group of Nanostructured Materials and Interfaces focuses on establishing the relation between nanostructures and functional properties of materials with a direct application perspective.
PHOTONIS is a multinational high-technology group, with more than 40 years’ experience in manufacturing, sales and innovation, specializing in photo sensor technology. The Group operates internationally in the markets of Night Vision, Industrial, Scientific and Medical research.
We are looking for a candidate with a doctorate degree in the areas of systems & control theory, mechatronics and/or material sciences. Experience of the candidate with physical-chemistry modeling and semiconductor or crystallization processes is highly desirable. Prior work experience with Transmission Electron Microscopy, Scanning Electron Microscopy and/or Chemical Vapor Deposition process is desirable.
Applicants must submit the following documents:
– Curriculum vitae including a list of publications and a list of referees
– Statement of research interest
These documents should be emailed to Dr. Bayu Jayawardhana (email@example.com
254 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Position at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne PhD Position in Real-time Optimization of Dynamical Systems at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL)The Automatic Control Laboratory (Laboratoire d`Automatique, LA, […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Ph.D. positions at Aalborg Univ at the Center for Data-intensive Systems ---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Torben Bach Pedersen Date: Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 7:47 PM Subject: [Dbworld] Ph.D. positions at Aalborg UniversityTo: firstname.lastname@example.orgA […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 12 PhD positions at Gjovik University College, Norway http://www.nislab.no/jobsCurrently announced positions (deadline is 15th of December): The faculty of Computer Science and Media Technology announces 12 PhD projects. The faculty consists […]
- [Switzerland] PostDoc Position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites at EMPA Empa is an interdisciplinary research and services institution for material sciences and technology development within the ETH Domain. Its Laboratory for Mechanical Systems Engineering is […]
- [beasiswa] [butuh info] Master Degree LOA by Professor in Aerospace Engineering (Control and Diynamic) Salam perjuangan rekan-rekan laskar pemburu beasiswa.Assalammu'alaikumsaya sudah lama mengikuti milis beasiswa ini, dan ini adalah pertanyaan pertama saya di forum ini, karena setelah […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhDs in Systems, Control, and Signal Processing http://www.ieeecss.org/publications/eletter/current-e-letter.html#7.11. PhD at K.U. Leuven: Analysis, control and optimization of large-scale dynamical systemsDescription:Several PhD and […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD positions (Systems & Control) http://www.ieeecss.org/main/newsletter-archive 7.1 PhD: NTNU The Department of Engineering Cybernetics has a vacancy for a 4-year PhD research fellowship within the automatic control […]
- Re: [beasiswa] [butuh info] Master Degree LOA by Professor in Aerospace Engineering (Control and Diynamic) Hi Iswan,Saya adalah salah seorang grantee dari program Fulbright yang jika segala sesuatunya lancar akan berangkat di bulan depan untuk mengambil Master of Aerospace Engineering di […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] M.S. Scholarship Opportunity in Electric Energy and Control Technology Research Group (South Korea) Electric Energy and Control Technology Research Group in the Department of Electrical and Information Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology […]
- PhD in Characterising Fractured Reservoirs at Delft University of Technology OverviewLocation DelftFunction PhD positionDiscipline EngineeringWork Time 38.0 hours per weekMonth Salary Max. € 2612Vacaturenummer CITG09-16a This position is available for immediate […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] Postdoc Position: Smart reactors for Chemical Vapor Deposition, University of Groningen semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] Postdoc Position: Smart reactors for Chemical Vapor Deposition, University of Groningen ini bermanfaat.