Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD studentships in Law – University College Cork?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD studentships in Law – University College Cork
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [info] PhD studentships in Law – University College Cork
PhD Studentships 2012
University College Cork – Faculty of Law
The Faculty of Law at University College Cork, Ireland is recognised as one of the University’s centres of excellence in research and teaching. It is home to 46 full-time and part-time teaching and research staff. It has an outstanding record of research and publication, a strong and vibrant research culture and has been the recipient of numerous major national and international grants and awards.
Based on applications received for the PhD programme by 29th June 2012, the Law Faculty at University College Cork will be offering a limited number of studentships to support full-time PhD studies in the Faculty. These will be valued from €12,000 to €15,000 per annum (including fees). The studentships are tenable for up to 3 years, although renewal each year is contingent on demonstration of adequate progress. Holders will be required to deliver tutorials to undergraduate students, and to apply to any external scholarship schemes relevant to their research project (e.g. IRCHSS). For further information see http://www.ucc.ie/en/lawsite/study/postgrad/ResearchProgrammes/ScholarshipsFunding/
All applicants wishing to commence in September 2012 must apply by the closing date of 29th June 2012. A detailed research proposal is required for all applications, and students are advised to make contact with a potential research supervisor in advance of applying. For application details please click on Apply Online below.
Application queries should be directed to Veronica Calnan, Postgraduate Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Academic queries should be directed to the Director of Graduate Studies, Dr Fiona Donson (email@example.com).
364 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [info] HRB PhD SCHOLARS PROGRAMME IN HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH HRB PhD SCHOLARS PROGRAMME IN HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH Integrated healthcare: from research to policy and practice Exciting Opportunities for Health, Social Science and Humanities […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Phd economics, dynamic CGE University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University. The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg has an opening for a Doctoral […]
- [Germany] Master`s Scholarships in Public Policy and Good Governance (PPGG) by DAAD Master`s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance (PPGG) 2011-2012(Call for Application, Deadline: 13 August 2010)What are the objectives of the programme?The programme is […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 9 PhD Scholarships at Giessen University, Germany 9 PhD scholarships and 1 postdoctoral scholarshipGiessen University's International Graduate Centre for the Study of Culture (GCSC), funded by the German federal government's Excellence […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Vienna Faculty of Law Scholarship This scholarship is offered to one selected student from the University of Vienna for a LLM programme, in European Law or Public International Law or an Advanced Studies LLM […]
- The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for PhD Studies The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for PhD studies can be followed at 21 Dutch universities and institutes for international education.The PhD must be pursued according to a […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships – School of Business and Management Queen Mary University of London PhD Studentships School of Business and Management The School of Business and Management, Queen Mary University of London, invites applications to be put forward for PhD […]
- 3 PhD Anniversary Research Bursaries at School of Law, Bangor University The School of Law is offering 3 PhD Anniversary Research Bursaries. The School invites applications from highly motivated suitably qualified candidates in all major areas of Law, […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Global Faculty Grants Program The Global Faculty Grants Program offers professional development and research support to faculty in the social sciences and humanities in select countries.The program aims to:encourage […]
- Master Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) The programme is designed to academically qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration according to the principles of Good Governance and to prepare them in a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD studentships in Law – University College Cork semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD studentships in Law – University College Cork ini bermanfaat.