Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Computational Methods for Floe in Porous Media – Swansea University?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Computational Methods for Floe in Porous Media – Swansea University
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Computational Methods for Floe in Porous Media – Swansea University
Fully-funded PhD Studentships: Computational Methods for Flow in Porous Media
Swansea University – College of Engineering
The College of Engineering at Swansea University invites applications for two fully-funded PhD studentships in Computational Engineering.
About the project:
The projects will focus on the development of computational methods for approximation of the flow equations in subsurface reservoirs with complex geologies. The projects will lead to the degree of PhD. Further details are given in
The studentships will be based at Swansea University, in a lively and vibrant research environment, with a strength in computational methods and modelling.
Candidates should hold (or expect to hold) a good honours degree (minimum 2.1) in a relevant discipline (including Mathematics, Computational/Numerical Methods, Physics or Engineering) together with a masters degree in computational (numerical) methods and techniques for solving partial differential equations.
These industrially funded studentships are open to suitably qualified applicants from the UK, Europe and overseas students and cover full fees and a stipend of up to £17000 per year depending on qualifications and experience.
How to apply:
Applicants should apply by sending a full CV outlining their research interests and names and addresses of at least two academic referees to Prof M G Edwards, Civil and Computational Engineering Centre, School of Engineering, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea SA2 8PP or by email to M.G.Edwards@swansea.ac.uk
Application closing date:
Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Please contact Professor Michael Edwards M.G.Edwards@swansea.ac.uk for more information.
388 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships – Swansea University Department of Computer Science PhD Studentships Swansea University - Department of Computer Science Department funded PhD studentships (two awards) These awards cover an annual stipend of £15,000 from which […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD position in France.. bidang modeling geologi [1 Attachment] [Attachment(s) from Luth - included below] Hi semua!Mana tahu ada yang berminat ngelanjutkan PhD di France bidang modeling lingkungan, geologi dsb. Silahkan baca attachment filenya. Ada […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 12 PhD positions at Gjovik University College, Norway http://www.nislab.no/jobsCurrently announced positions (deadline is 15th of December): The faculty of Computer Science and Media Technology announces 12 PhD projects. The faculty consists […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD scholarships – Autumn 2011 A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the winter/spring of 2012. The subject of the PhD project must be […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Academic & research position for Industrial Engineers in Ajou Univ, South Korea UDM Lab. invites applications for academic & research positions in Industrial Engineering UDM Lab., the department of Industrial Engineering at Ajou University invites applicants […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 10 PhD Scholarships in Engineering, Swansea University, UK Zienkiewicz Scholarship 2010/11 Entry - 10 Elite International PhDsSchool of Engineering, Swansea University Swansea, Wales, UK. Scholarships include full tuition fees paid plus a generous […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science Six Departmental Overseas PhD Scholarships are available within the Department of Computer Science starting in late September 2011. Interested applicants are invited to visit the […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD in Physical Chemistry, Helsinki | PhD in Computer Science, Geneva PhD in Physical Chemistry, Helsinki The Department of Chemistry at the Faculty of Science, University of Helsinki is looking for a PhD student in the field of physical chemistry to […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Leverhulme Trust funded project PhD programme – University of Kend Leverhulme Trust funded project PhD programme 'An Antique Land; Geology, Philology and the Making of the Indian Subcontinent, 1830-1920' […]
- Graduate Research Assistantship in the College of Electronics and Information Engineering, Chosun University, Gwangju We seek skillful, hard working and highly motivated candidates with good credentials to join our dynamic international research teams as PhD or MSc students. There are vacancies in […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Computational Methods for Floe in Porous Media – Swansea University semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Computational Methods for Floe in Porous Media – Swansea University ini bermanfaat.