Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD student Statistical Methodology in Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research (2 mandates)?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD student Statistical Methodology in Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research (2 mandates)
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [info] PhD student Statistical Methodology in Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research (2 mandates)
PhD student Statistical Methodology in Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research (2 mandates)
PhD in statistical methodology in vaccine and infectious disease research. The research activities are part of an interuniversity collaboration between the Institute VAXINFECTIO of the University of Antwerp, and the Center for Statistics, Hasselt University. The main interdisciplinary research themes are i) to improve and/or increase the understanding of the immune system, ii) to develop strategies for the containment of antibiotic resistance and iii) to develop new methodology in modeling infectious disease spread.
- You have a strong quantitative background
- You are intrinsically motivated, think analytically and creatively, and work in an organised and focused manner
- You enjoy working in an multidisciplinary environment (statistics, epidemiology, medical sciences, life sciences)
- Experience in the use of statistical/mathematical software such as SAS, R, etc., is a plus
Licentiate, Master, or equivalent degree in (bio)statistics, mathematics, physics, biology or related field. (or equivalent).
The appointment takes effect from October 1, 2012 for a period of 2 years, extendable to a total period of 4 years.
Content job responsibilities:
Prof. dr. Niel HENS, +32-11-268232, email@example.com
Prof. dr. Marc AERTS, +32-11-268247, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. dr. Geert MOLENBERGHS, +32-11-268238, email@example.com
Content terms of employment and selection procedure:
Applicants must use the official application forms which can be downloaded herehttp://www.uhasselt.be/download/APengelsUH.doc.
Application by e-mail will only be taken into consideration when sent to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please add a copy of your diploma, a list of courses and your results per course. Without these we cannot evaluate your application.
The completed application forms must reach the above mentioned address no later than 06 March 2012.
Preselection on the basis of CV. Interview with the selected candidates.
346 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [info] Predoctoral Researcher (2 x 2 years) ‘Spatio-temporal modeling of infectious diseases’ Vacature 090/32/081-2e/TWISHasselt University announces, within the Center for Statistics, the UHasselt entitiy of the Interuniversity Institute for Biostatistics and statistical […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD student in (Statistical) Bioinformatics Hasselt University, in collaboration with Flemish Institute for Technological Research (VITO), announces the following position (m/f)PhD student in (Statistical) Bioinformatics (2x2 […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Aston University – School of Life and Health Sciences PhD Studentships Aston University - School of Life & Health Sciences PhD Studentships for international overseas students with bursaries available against fees. Projects are […]
- [Germany] 2 PhD Student Positions in Osteoimmunology at Technische Universität Dresden The Institute of Physiological Chemistry, Medical Faculty Carl Gustav Carus, TU Dresden offers within the DFG Schwerpunktprogramm `Osteoimmunology - IMMUNOBONE – A Program to unravel the […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biostatistics Hasselt University, in collaboration with the International Drug Development Institute (IDDI, Belgium), announces the following position (m/f): Researcher doctoral student in […]
- [beasiswa] [Info] Phd position on ”modelling HPV infection dynamics” Source: Specifications - (explanation) Location RIVM, Bilthoven Scientific fields Natural Sciences, Engineering, Health Function types PhD positions Education […]
- [France] PhD Position in Systems Biology at University of Montpellier PhD position in Systems Biology, MontpellierCandidate:We are looking for a candidate motivated by systems biology and with strong background in mathematical modelling and computer science. […]
- [beasiswa] Grand Challenges in Global Health Initiative – Gates Foundation Dear professors, friends, and colleagues, Here I send you an interesting opportunity, especially if you are working in the health field. PS: The application deadline is 19th of May […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD fellowships in Computational Biology, HU Berlin, Germany url: http://www.berlin-csb.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=41:kurzmeldung-5&catid=3:kurzmeldungen=============================================Humboldt-Universität zu […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 30 PhD positions at Charles Univ, Prague, Czech Republic Faculty of Science launches a new program -------------------------------------------------------STARS – Supporting Talented PhD Research […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD student Statistical Methodology in Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research (2 mandates) semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD student Statistical Methodology in Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research (2 mandates) ini bermanfaat.