Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD student in Biostatistics in topics relevant to developing countries?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD student in Biostatistics in topics relevant to developing countries
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [info] PhD student in Biostatistics in topics relevant to developing countries
PhD student in Biostatistics in topics relevant to developing countries
- You will carry out research and develop or investigate new and improved statistical methodology relevant for data and research topics of developing countries.
- Under the co-supervision of a partner in the South, you will take part in the South-North research collaboration and contribute to the local capacity building in the South. You will defend a PhD within a 6 years period.
- You will carry out applied research within the I-BioStat consultancy unit and transfer your experience, expertise, knowledge and skills to the South.
- Being highly motivated to take part in the South-North collaboration and to contribute to the local capacity building in the South;
- Being experienced in the use of statistical software such as SAS, R, StatXact, etc.
- Enjoying working in an multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- Having finished or are currently finishing the ICP Master of Biostatistics;
- Being intrinsically motivated, thinking analytically and creatively, working in an organised and focused manner and on an individual/independent basis, under the joint supervision of a promoter in the South and a promoter in the North;
- Possessing excellent knowledge of the English language and good scientific writing skills;
Master of Biostatistics
The appointment takes effect as of 01/10/2012, for a period of 2 years, extendable to two more periods of 2 years, each time conditional on a positive evaluation.
Content job responsibilities:
Prof. dr. Marc AERTS, +32-11-268247, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. dr. Paul JANSSEN, +32-11-268027, email@example.com
Prof. dr. Geert MOLENBERGHS, +32-11-268238, firstname.lastname@example.org
dr. Herbert THIJS, +32-11-268228, email@example.com
Content terms of employment and selection procedure:
Applicants must use the official application forms which can be downloaded herehttp://www.uhasselt.be/download/APengelsUH.doc.
Application by e-mail will only be taken into consideration when sent to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please add a copy of your diploma, a list of courses and your results per course. Without these we cannot evaluate your application.
The completed application forms must reach the above mentioned address no later than 06 March 2012.
Preselection on the basis of CV. Interview with the selected candidates.
409 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Fwd: [Dbworld] Fully funded PhD position in Distributed Computing ---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Volker Turau Date: Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 3:17 AM Subject: [Dbworld] Fully funded PhD position in Distributed ComputingTo: […]
- [beasiswa] [info] ICP PhD 2012 call Dear All,Please find hereby information about the ICP PhD 2012 callTo enable promising graduates of the International Courses (ICPs - ICPs are Master programmes that receive […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentship (2×2 years) for a ‘PhD in Architecture Vacature 090/32/038-6/ARCHIn the frame of the Association University-University Colleges Limburg, Hasselt University announces in collaboration with the Department of Arts & […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Fully funded fellowship opportunity – United Nations-Nippon Fellowship call for applications Apologies for cross-posting and might be of interest.Regards,Aretha Aprilia.Author - Rahasia Sukses Berkarier Internasional […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Global Faculty Grants Program The Global Faculty Grants Program offers professional development and research support to faculty in the social sciences and humanities in select countries.The program aims to:encourage […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD student in (Statistical) Bioinformatics Hasselt University, in collaboration with Flemish Institute for Technological Research (VITO), announces the following position (m/f)PhD student in (Statistical) Bioinformatics (2x2 […]
- University of Surrey PhD Studentship in Economics The Department of Economics, a dynamic and academically successful unit, is now looking to recruit two highly motivated PhD students (UK/EU applicants only) for a three year period […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Predoctoral Researcher (2 x 2 years) ‘Spatio-temporal modeling of infectious diseases’ Vacature 090/32/081-2e/TWISHasselt University announces, within the Center for Statistics, the UHasselt entitiy of the Interuniversity Institute for Biostatistics and statistical […]
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships in International Performance Research (MAIPR) The Erasmus Mundus MA in International Performance Research (MAIPR) is a 16-month programme aimed at students with a particular interest and/or background in the performing arts, […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Academic & research position for Industrial Engineers in Ajou Univ, South Korea UDM Lab. invites applications for academic & research positions in Industrial Engineering UDM Lab., the department of Industrial Engineering at Ajou University invites applicants […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD student in Biostatistics in topics relevant to developing countries semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD student in Biostatistics in topics relevant to developing countries ini bermanfaat.