Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Fellowship at SUM 2012 (NORWAY)?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Fellowship at SUM 2012 (NORWAY)
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Fellowship at SUM 2012 (NORWAY)
FYI, mungkin ada yang tertarik…
PhD fellowship vacant at SUM: Inviting proposals on development and poverty reduction
In this call, we invite innovative proposals that correspond closely with the core themes of SUM’s research area Poverty and Development in the 21st Century. We are particularly interested in research on poverty reduction in middle-income countries and the impact of development assistance on poverty in low-income countries, but the quality of the proposal and applicant will be our primary concern. The fellowship period is three years.
SUM, Centre for Development and the Environment, is a vibrant international research institution at the University of Oslo with a well-established track record of undertaking critical, independent and high quality interdisciplinary and policy-related research on the challenges and dilemmas posed by sustainable development. Research priorities are: Poverty and Development; Culture, Ethics and Sustainability; Energy and Consumption; and Global governance.
SUM was established in 1990 as a response to the World Commission on Environment and Development. The Centre is financed by core funding from the University of Oslo and externally funded projects.
Applicants should enclose a project description (max 10 pages) which shows how the project satisfies the above criteria. The project description should also include a budget and progress plan.
– A 2-year Masters degree, advanced professional degree or equivalent qualifications.
– The selected candidate will have their place of work at SUM, but will – as a condition of being granted the fellowship – have to be accepted as a doctoral student at one of the faculties of the University of Oslo, and follow the researcher education course at that faculty.
The candidates will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Quality and relevance of the project proposal
- Academic merit (degrees and grades obtained)
- Relevant previous publications and work experience
Application deadline: April 10th.
Applicants may be called in for an interview.
Pay grade: 45-50 (372 700 – 404 600 NOK) depending on qualifications and experience.
Published Mar 1, 2012 02:37 PM – Last modified Mar 5, 2012 12:45 PM
“Happiness is not in the mere possession of money.
It lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort” (Franklin D Roosevelt)
198 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Various PhD Research Fellowships at University of Oslo, Norway Link:http://www.admin.uio.no/opa/ledige-stillinger/vitenskapelige.html------------------------------------INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ - […]
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Criminology/Sociology of Law at University of Oslo, Norway One position is avalable at the University of Oslo, Faculty of Law, Department of Criminology and Sociology of Law. The Postdoctoral researcher will become part in a vibrant research […]
- [Norway] Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Criminology/Sociology of Law at University of Oslo Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Criminology/Sociology of Law at University of OsloOverview One position is avalable at the University of Oslo, Faculty of Law, Department of Criminology and […]
- [beasiswa] (INFO) Anthropological Ling; Discourse Analysis; Socioling: PhD Student, University of Oslo, Norway Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 12:21:48From: Pia Lane [email@example.com]Subject: Anthropological Ling; Discourse Analysis; Socioling: PhD Student, University of Oslo, NorwayE-mail this […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Scholarships at KDI School Korsel salam,barangkali ada yang berminatsalam,sowwam----- Forwarded Message -----From: KDISCHOOL To: 201012125 Sent: Friday, 14 October 2011, 13:05Subject: [Reminder]Alumni Recommendation […]
- Transcultural European Outdoor Studies (TEOS) at Erasmus Mundus The two-year degree programme of a Master in Transcultural European Outdoor Studies (TEOS) offered by the Philipps-Universität Marburg (Germany, coordinator), the University of Cumbria […]
- Master Scholarships in Early Childhood Education and Care, Erasmus Mundus, Europe IMEC Erasmus Mundus is a two-year international Master Programme (120 ECTS) in Early Childhood Education and Care. All students will follow a given structure, spending at least one […]
- International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning (DILL), Europe Digital Library Learning is a two-year Master Programme for information professionals who intend to work in the complex world of digital libraries. DILL is offered in cooperation between […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 11 PhD Fellowships in Smart Grid Research, NTNU, Norway 11 Ph.D. Fellowships in Smart Grid Researchhttp://www.jobbnorge.no/job.aspx?jobid=70934The SmartGrid is envisioned as the future intelligent electricity delivery, production and […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Humphrey Fellowship Semoga bermanfaat :)Salam,=================================- Humphrey Fellowship The Humphrey Fellowship Program provides a year of professional enrichment in the United States […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Fellowship at SUM 2012 (NORWAY) semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Fellowship at SUM 2012 (NORWAY) ini bermanfaat.