Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Ph. D. Opportunity in Clinical Biostatistics – University of Queensland?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] Ph. D. Opportunity in Clinical Biostatistics – University of Queensland
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [info] Ph. D. Opportunity in Clinical Biostatistics – University of Queensland
The Queensland Clinical Trials & Biostatistics Centre (QCTBC) (http://www.sph.uq.edu.au/qctbc) at the School of Population Health, University of Queensland, Australia, is offering an international collaboration-based Ph. D. Program in Clinical Biostatistics.
Project Title: Investigation of the Dynamic Relationship among Risk Factors in Type 2 Diabetes Patients treated with Insulin and / or Exenatide.
Duration of Study: 3 years
QCTBC is conducting a high profile program of study exploring the inter-relationships among various clinical and biochemical risk factors in type 2 diabetic patients. While a range of treatment regimens is currently available in type 2 diabetes, more research is needed in order to achieve better glycaemic control and improved clinical outcomes. The relationships among disease risk factors, their individual and interactive effects on outcomes, and the extent to which risk factors modify treatment efficacy has not yet been fully elucidated.
The aim of this innovative Ph. D. project is to further develop novel statistical methodologies in order to understand the pathophysiology of risk factors in type 2 diabetes patients. This study is scientifically supported by various academic institutes and pharmaceutical companies, and offers the opportunity of making a major contribution in the field of diabetes and cardiovascular research.
• M. Sc. in Mathematical Statistics or Biostatistics with strong methodological background and programming ability, with some research experience;
• Strong motivation to conduct independent research in the field of clinical biostatistics;
• Excellent programming knowledge with software like R & SAS;
• Ability to work independently and take responsibility of a programme of work.
• Interest in clinical research, especially in diabetes and metabolic diseases;
• Excellent written communication skills.
Contact: Interested applicants may contact Associate Professor Sanjoy Paul, the Director of QCTBC & the Principal Investigator in this project – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information on research higher degree opportunities can be obtained from Mary Roset (Email: email@example.com).
Please visit http://www.sph.uq.edu.au/rhd-sph for further details on the research higher degree scholarship opportunities within University of Queensland.
525 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [info] Wellcome Trust CALIBER MSc Studentships (x2) in Epidemiology – University College London Wellcome Trust CALIBER MSc Studentships (x2) in Epidemiology University College London - UCL Research Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Division of Population Health The […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Scholarships in Chemical Engineering – University of Queensland PhD scholarshipsFor scientists and engineers in Chemical EngineeringUniversity of QueenslandSchool of Chemical EngineeringIndustry sponsored PhD scholarships for scientists and engineers […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD studentship in Applied Statistics or Bioinformatics Project Title: Development of statistical tools for the integration of multiple high-throughput biological data setsThe Queensland Facility for Advanced Bioinformatics (QFAB, University […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Fw: CSIRO Postgraduate and Honours Scholarship Programs 2012 [2 Attachments] [Attachment(s) from sri astuti thamrin included below] FYI. Semoga bermanfaat. Sri Astuti ThamrinDiscipline of Mathematical Sciences|Faculty of Sciences & Technology |Queensland […]
- [beasiswa] [info] UQ Indonesian Student Association Information Day 2011 Kepada Sahabat Pejuang Beasiswa, Bagi yang ingin mendapatkan informasi tentang kesempatan kuliah di Australia baik S1, S2, dan S3, bagaimana kehidupan kehidupan sosial mahasiswa […]
- Re: [beasiswa] [BUTUH INFO] University Of Queensland Australia Utk UQ jarang ngasih beasiswa baik s1 atau s2. Biasanya klo pun beasiswa, klo sudah jadi student beasiswa pun bagi yg berprestasi in any ways. Kemarin saya baru dari ekshibisinya IDP […]
- Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students at University of Queensland University of Queensland International offers a limited number of scholarship opportunities for outstanding international students intending to study in an undergraduate program at The […]
- UQ Science International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Queensland, Australia The Faculty of Science is proud to offer the UQ Science International Scholarships program. The program is two-tiered with applicants eligible to be considered either for scholarships […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Fwd: Fully funded PhD position in Semantic Web and Text Mining ---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Tudor Groza Date: Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 7:49 AMSubject: [Dbworld] Fully funded PhD position in Semantic Web and Text MiningTo: […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Research Opportunities – The School of Earth, Environmental and Biological Sciences PhD Research Opportunities - The School of Earth,Environmental and Biological SciencesThe School of Earth, Environmental and Biological Sciences (EEBS), Science and Engineering […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] Ph. D. Opportunity in Clinical Biostatistics – University of Queensland semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Ph. D. Opportunity in Clinical Biostatistics – University of Queensland ini bermanfaat.