Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Ph.D. Fellowship in Agroecology, Quebec, Canada?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] Ph.D. Fellowship in Agroecology, Quebec, Canada
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [info] Ph.D. Fellowship in Agroecology, Quebec, Canada
Ph.D. Fellowship in Agroecology, Quebec, Canada
Spatial structure and ecological integrity of food webs in agro-ecosystems: A stable isotope approach comparing organic to conventional farms.
A doctoral student is sought to work in a research program examining how landscape structure and biodiversity of agro-ecosystems affect the functioning of food webs linking plants to higher consumers using C, N, and S stable isotopes. The successful candidate will be based at the University du Québec à Trois-Rivières and will work in close collaboration with G. Cabana and R. Proulx.
The position will provide ample opportunities for interaction with other members of the Research Centre for Watershed – Aquatic Ecosystem Interactions, which currently includes 10 faculty members in the fields of Ecology and Physical Geography, as well as 40 M.Sc./Ph.D. students and postdoctoral fellows.
A strong background and interest in stable isotope ecology and spatial analysis of ecosystems will be an asset. While being an asset, fluency in French is not a necessary condition for a successful application.
The annual stipend is CAN $20,000/year for 3 years. Candidates should send a CV together with a letter of interest and the names and contact information of two references before September 1, 2012 to the address below.
Centre de recherche sur les interactions bassins versants –
écosystèmes aquatiques (RIVE)
Research Centre for Watershed – Aquatic Ecosystem Interactions
Département de chimie-biologie
Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (Québec)
G9A 5H7 Canada
465 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [INFO] MSc Conservation and Biodiversity scholarships About the awardThe Centre for Ecology and Conservation is pleased to offer an annual fees-onlyscholarship to one student from each of Africa, Asia and Latin America.These are highly […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD position at EAWAG, Switzerland TO: GLEON members and affiliates
FR: Francesco POMATI, your fellow GLEONite at Eawag (Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology)
Within a collaborative Project between […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Competition at Columbia University The Committee on Global Thought's annual post-doctoral fellowship competition opens on September 15, 2011, for positions for the 2012-2013 academic year.The post-doctoral fellowship of […]
- Master Scholarships in Food Processing, Centre for Water, Earth and Environment, Canada The fruit processing industry is experiencing a surge in its growth with Quebec ranked tenth in North America. The growth has generated huge quantities of “fruit pomace” as solid waste […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Postgraduate scholarship by The Bentley Cropping Systems Fellowship (Canada) This Fellowship (a bequest from Helen S. Bentley and C. Fred Bentley) provides assistance to Canadian and developing-country graduate students with a university degree in agriculture, […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] NTU-MBA Scholarship You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an international student seeking admission to pursue a full-time MBA programme at NTU.Eligibility criteriaSingaporeans and Singapore […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Open positions in Physics of Aquatic Systems: Lausanne, Switzerland [2 Attachments] [Attachment(s) from Arianto included below] ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Arianto Budi Santoso To: firstname.lastname@example.org Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 11:58 AMSubject: Fwd: […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Postdoc Position Announcement: Social Science Perspectives on Climate Change in South Korea Social Science Perspectives on Climate Change in South KoreaProject descriptionThe Department of Population and Social Geography, University of Bayreuth, Germany […]
- Masters Scholarship 2011 in Biosciences at University of Exeter, UK Three scholarships of £3,000 each for high-calibre international students starting one of the following Masters programmes in 2011: MSc Applied Biochemistry and BiocatalysisMSc Aquatic […]
- Master Scholarships 2011 in Aquaculture at Universiteit Gent This programme provides courses at university level on the most important aspects of aquaculture, for both marine and freshwater organisms. The programme takes a multidisciplinary, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] Ph.D. Fellowship in Agroecology, Quebec, Canada semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Ph.D. Fellowship in Agroecology, Quebec, Canada ini bermanfaat.