Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Marie Curie PhD fellowship, Philips research, Netherlands?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] Marie Curie PhD fellowship, Philips research, Netherlands
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [info] Marie Curie PhD fellowship, Philips research, Netherlands
The Marie Curie PhD fellowship, Philips research, Netherlands is part of the project iCareNet (Intelligent ContextAware Systems for Healthcare, Wellness, and Assisted Living), a Marie Curie project within the People Programme of the 7th Framework of the European Commission.
With more than 20 partners and associated partners, the zero trust data protection project will conceive context aware solutions, leveraged through an interdisciplinary perspective ranging from sensing and sensor integration, to human-computer interaction and social factors involved in the deployment of context-aware applications. The open position is with Philips Research in Eindhoven but two secondments for three months are foreseen at one or two other iCareNet clinical/university partners.
The PhD candidate should have a master degree in biomedical engineering, electrical engineering or physics. Signal processing expertise and experience with Matlab are required. Programming and/or electronic circuit design skills are desired, familiarity with data mining techniques as well. Experience in preparing and carrying out clinical trials would be an asset. Knowledge of sleep physiology and the human pacemaker would be a plus.
The PhD candidate aims at a PhD degree and should want to pursue his/her research career in an industrial setting. The position will offer the possibility to complete a PhD thesis and supervising universities are part of the program.
Further, the PhD candidate should have:
• strong conceptual and analytical skills;
• good writing skills for internal reporting and external publication;
• good social and communication skills to work co-operatively in multidisciplinary teams;
• are able to work on multiple tasks at the same time by setting the right priorities;
• creativity, commitment and a flexible attitude
For further application details visit the scholarships link.
+31 (0)6 55 87 20 63
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke email@example.comYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
737 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Marie Curie fellowship program VTT is a globally networked multitechnological contract research organization. VTT provides high-end technology solutions and innovation services to a broad range of industries worldwide. […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea School of Electronics Engineering, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University Scholarships are available for research programs in electrical / electronic engineering leading […]
- Two PhD Fellowships in Place and Displacement: Exhibiting Architecture The Oslo School of Architecture and Design calls for applications to two full-time Ph.D. fellowships for a three year period starting September 2011. The successful applicants will […]
- 12 PhD positions at BioTiNet Network and 6 Post-doctoral positions BioTiNet Network offers 12 PhD positions (ESR=Early-Stage Researchers) and 6 post-doctoral positions (ER= Experienced Researchers) coming under different disciplines (Materials […]
- 18 PhD positions in RELATE Project RELATE: Trans-European Research Training Network on Engineering and Provisioning of Service-Based Cloud Applications ( Official Website.)The FP7 Marie Curie Initial Training Network (ITN) […]
- Masters Scholarships 2012 in Applied Sciences at Saint Mary’s University A Master of Science in Applied Science position is available in Electrical Machine Control for Wind Energy Conversion Systems, in the Division of Engineering at Saint Mary’s University, […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD student Department Methodology and Statistics PhD student Department Methodology and StatisticsSpecificaties - (uitleg)LocatieTilburg5000 LENoord-BrabantWetenschappelijke disciplineMethodology and StatisticsFunctietypesPhD […]
- PhD & Postdoctoral Fellowships, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in Trondheim represents academic eminence in technology and the natural sciences as well as in other academic disciplines […]
- Amandus H Lundqvist Scholarship Program, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands Formerly known as the TU/e Talent Scholarship Program. Each year a considerable number of scholarships are awarded by TU/e partnered by top international technology companies.
- 7 PhD positions at Halmstad University OverviewThe School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] Marie Curie PhD fellowship, Philips research, Netherlands semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Marie Curie PhD fellowship, Philips research, Netherlands ini bermanfaat.