Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 5 PhD Scholarships in ICT, UNU (Macau)-U of Pisa (Italy)?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 5 PhD Scholarships in ICT, UNU (Macau)-U of Pisa (Italy)
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [INFO] 5 PhD Scholarships in ICT, UNU (Macau)-U of Pisa (Italy)
Double degree PhD Programme in Information and Communication Technology for Sustainable Development
of United Nations University and University of Pisa
The United Nations University International Institute for Software Technology (UNU-IIST) calls for applications for its PhD programme in Information and Communication Technology for Sustainable Development which starts in September 2012. The programme is designed to train the experts who will become the intellectual leaders of this emerging field to have a deep appreciation of the issues of Sustainable Development and the manner of addressing them using current and future ICT. Graduates will be obtain an understanding of the UN perspective on sustainable development and the Millennium Development Goals. The programme will consist of coursework and research. Coursework will cover essential concepts of sustainable development, as well as state-of-the-art ICT taught from the viewpoint of principles so that the inevitable changes in this rapidly advancing field will not render knowledge obsolete. Students will pursue research within the multidisciplinary environment of UNU-IIST, which provides diverse opportunities for hands-on research carried out in the field. The institutefs activities in policy bridging will expose students to the issues involved in using science to support policy making.
Enrollment in the programme is on a full-time basis. The programme has a 42-month duration (seven semesters). Students are primarily located at UNU-IIST in Macau SAR China and spend at least one semester at the University of Pisa. In addition, students have the opportunity to carry out field work in one or more of the various locations of activity of UNU-IIST, depending on the chosen research topic.
Upon graduation, students will receive a double PhD degree in Information and Communication Technology (ICT). Students will receive two distinct PhD diplomas from the United Nations University and from the University of Pisa.
Application, Admission, and Programme Requirements
¡PhD Scholarship in Analytical Models for Learning Processes in FLOSS Communities
¡PhD Scholarship in Formal Modelling and Analysis of Ecosystems
¡PhD Scholarship in Policy-Driven Electronic Governance
¡Two Scholarships in Software Engineering in Healthcare
Application Deadline: 31 May 2012
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke firstname.lastname@example.orgYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
389 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [info] UN University Spring 2011 Building Resilience to Climate Change Courses. Start 28 Feb TOKYO FYI.=============== *CALL FOR APPLICATIONS* Â Spring 2011 Postgraduate Courses on *Building Resilience to Climate Change* 28 February - 25 March 2011 Tokyo, Japan www.isp.unu.edu/cecar […]
- PhD Research Positions in Robotics at UniPISA/IIT, Italy The University of Pisa and the Department of Advanced Robotics of Italian Institute of Technology (IIT) in Genova are jointly opening two positions for international Ph.D. […]
- e8 Master Scholarship Programme 2011 in Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) In 2001, the e8 established as a pilot project, a scholarship program to encourage and support the study of sustainable energy development in the world.These scholarships were made […]
- 5 PhD Scholarships in ICT at Aalborg University At the Faculties of Engineering, Science and Medicine 5 PhD stipends are available within the general study programmes Wireless Communication and Computer Science. The stipends are open […]
- 2011 Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS) scholarship The 2011 Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS) scholarship application is now available. GMS will select 1,000 talented students to receive a good-through-graduation scholarship to use at any […]
- 2011 Architecture Master Scholarships for International Students in Politecnico di Milano and POLI.design, Italy 2011 – Master Scholarships in the field of Industrial Design for Architecture Politecnico di Milano and POLI.design in Italy Study Subject: Industrial Design for ArchitectureEmployer: […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 8 PhD fellowships in ICT at Scuola Sant’Anna, Italy Scuola superiore Sant'AnnaCall for application A.Y. 2010-11 - Non EU citizensONLINE APPLICATIONhttp://www.sssup.it/phdapplicationonline Selection overviewThe Ph.D. in Innovative […]
- UN University Spring 2011 Building Resilience to Climate Change Courses, japan OverviewThe United Nations University Institute for Sustainability and Peace (UNU-ISP), Tokyo, invites applications for the new intensive 4-week postgraduate programme on "Building […]
- [beasiswa] [info] MSc Scholarships in Computer Science 2012 – Venice (Italy) Since 2010, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia (Italy) has offered a two-year MSc program in "Informatica - Computer Science" (www.unive.it/msc-computer-science) taught in English, which is […]
- Scholarship Opportunity for Students from Developing Countries to Study in Italy The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the Developing Countries, offers 51 monthly instalments of 1.000 Euros each as scholarships to study […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 5 PhD Scholarships in ICT, UNU (Macau)-U of Pisa (Italy) semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 5 PhD Scholarships in ICT, UNU (Macau)-U of Pisa (Italy) ini bermanfaat.