Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 14 MSc Scholarships at Barcelona GSE, Spain?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 14 MSc Scholarships at Barcelona GSE, Spain
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [INFO] 14 MSc Scholarships at Barcelona GSE, Spain
“La Caixa” Foundation – Barcelona GSE Scholarships for students from emerging and developing countries
The “la Caixa” savings bank Foundation and the Barcelona GSE offer 14 fully-funded scholarships to students from emerging and developing countries (*) with excellent academic backgrounds who will return to their home countries at the end of their professional training process to implement their knowledge.
This award covers:
master program tuition
round-trip airfare from the student’s country of residence
monthly stipend for expenses during the student’s stay in Barcelona
(*) Note: “Emerging and developing countries” is an expression used to name all countries not included on the following 2008 IMF list of “advanced economies”: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States of America.
“La Caixa” Foundation is the institution which manages the resources that Caixa d’Estalvis i Pensions de Barcelona, “la Caixa”, devotes to its social and cultural work. Among its priorities are cooperation with developing countries and promotion of higher education. “La Caixa”, based in Barcelona, is the leading European savings bank.
Admissions Dates and Timeline
The 2010-11 master program application period will open shortly. Students planning to apply should read carefully all of the information in this section. Students should also review the specific information available for each of the Barcelona GSE’s master programs as well as the Admissions FAQ page.
The Barcelona GSE has a rolling admission policy so applications are accepted throughout the year. When the total number of places in a program is covered, no more applications will be reviewed for that program. (For example, last year the Economics program closed applications on May 15). Therefore all candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible to avoide getting closed out.
Due to visa processing time constraints, it is highly recommended that non-EU citizens submit completed applications by July 15, 2011.
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke firstname.lastname@example.orgYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
526 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships in Economics, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain “La Caixa” Foundation – Barcelona GSE Scholarships for students from emerging and developing countries.“La Caixa” Foundation is the institution which manages the resources that Caixa […]
- 14 MSc Scholarships at Barcelona GSE OverviewFully-funded scholarships"La Caixa" Foundation - Barcelona GSE Scholarships for students from emerging and developing countries. The "la Caixa" savings bank Foundation and the […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Guest Scholarship Program for PhD/Postdoctoral in Sweden The Guest Scholarship Program for PhD and post-doctoral studies in Swedenhttp://www.studyinsweden.se/Scholarships/SI-scholarships/Guest-Scholarship-Program/CountriesThe program is open to […]
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), Europe International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT) is jointly offered by IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, Université Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille III (France), Turku University (Finland) […]
- MSc Scholarships, International Space University, France The International Space University is given funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSc students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is […]
- APEC Scholarship for full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at NTU, Singapore APEC scholarship open to nationals of the selected APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU Study Subject: Business […]
- APEC Scholarship for MBA Program at Nanyang Technological University Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is an internationally reputed research-intensive tertiary institution in Singapore. NTU will offer MBA scholarships for nationals of the following […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] University of Sydney World Scholars 2011 UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY WORLD SCHOLARSAPPLICATION GUIDELINES – SEMESTER 1 2011IntroductionThe University of Sydney World Scholars awards provide opportunities for academically gifted PhD […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master for Laboratory Accreditation-Quality in Analytical Laboratories EMQAL is a master course for laboratory managers and scientists who wish to implement and manage Quality Systems in analytical laboratories, or work in Quality System environments in […]
- The Colombo Plan – Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore Postgraduate Scholarships 2011/2012 Jointly Sponsored by: the Colombo Plan Secretariat and Technical Cooperation Directorate of Singapore The Colombo Plan for Cooperative Economic and Social Development in Asia and the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 14 MSc Scholarships at Barcelona GSE, Spain semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 14 MSc Scholarships at Barcelona GSE, Spain ini bermanfaat.