Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy Fellowship for International Students?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy Fellowship for International Students
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy Fellowship for International Students
The world is shrinking fast, and social, economic and political interactions among countries and peoples are becoming more frequent. But meeting these challenges is both more complicated and requires greater skill than perhaps at any other time in human history.
At ADA, we are motivated by a need to establish an outstanding education and training for our own citizens in Azerbaijan, but we know that our growing nation also has a responsibility to bring first-class international education and leadership training for others in the region and the world, and to promote intellectual inquiry on many topics.
Hence, Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy has launched Heydar Aliyev Fellowship. Named after Heydar Aliyev, Azerbaijan`s national leader and visionary statesman, the fellowship is meant to prepare global leaders with strong commitment to serve public cause.
The purpose of the fellowship is to:
- prepare innovative leaders with vision and global perspective
- encourage commitment to public service and further contribute to its development
- actively participate in international human capacity enhancement efforts
- enhance diversity of student body at ADA
- promote further intellectual inquiry on international topics
- help to strengthen bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and friendly countries.
The Heydar Aliyev Fellowship is granted to international students to study at ADA`s Master and Bachelor Programs.
- Applicants should first be admitted into ADA. Only admitted and enrolled students in good academic standing are eligible for the Fellowship.
- Previous work experience in public sector and/or commitment to serve in public sector
- Minimum semester GPA level of 3.0 is required for continuation of fellowship
- Recipients are expected to actively engage in ADA community
Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy
88 Shamil Azizbeyov Street
Baku, Azerbaijan AZ 1009
Tel: (+994 12) 437 3235
Fax: (+994 12) 437 3236
Visit Official Website
For general inquires: email@example.com
For admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Official Website.
595 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Sylff Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences for Developing Countries The Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund (SYLFF), is a fellowship program initiated in 1987 to support students pursuing graduate studies in humanities and social sciences […]
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for S1 S2 S3 Foreign Students, Khazar University, Azerbaijan Khazar University – Azerbaijan, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international foreign students from any country commencing Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree in academic […]
- Harvard Academy Fellowships in Social Sciences, History and Law, USA The Academy Scholars Program identifies and supports outstanding scholars at the start of their careers whose work combines disciplinary excellence in the social sciences (including […]
- The Danish Ministry of Education Scholarship Scheme for Foreign Student The Danish Ministry of Education Scholarship Scheme is open to highly qualified candidates studying for Academy Profession degrees or Professional Bachelor’s programmes.Scholarships for […]
- Japanese Government Scholarships The application for the Japanese Government Scholarships is now open.Undergraduate ScholarshipThis scholarship covers a 5-year period of study in Japan for individuals wishing to pursue […]
- School of Public Policy Graduate Fellowship Lee Kuan Yew Fellowship - Lee Kwan Yew School of Public Policy - The Master in Public Management (MPM) programme was developed to enhance the skills of senior managers working in the […]
- Master-PhD Scholarship in KIST International R&D Academy, South Korea The Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) was established in 1966 under the auspices of Korean and US governments. The mission of KIST was to assume a central role as the […]
- Master Scholarships, United Nations University Institute for Sustainability and Peace, Japan The programme addresses pressing global issues of sustainability, climate change, development, peacebuilding, and human rights through an innovative interdisciplinary approach that […]
- Campbell Fellowship for Women From Developing Country (Post Doctoral Fellowship) One six-month fellowship is available for a female postdoctoral social scientist from a developing nation whose work addresses women`s economic and social empowerment in that nation.The […]
- Kurt Hansen Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany Application for a Kurt Hansen scholarship is open to students studying to become science teachers. Key support areas include study projects, internships, summer courses, preparatory and […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy Fellowship for International Students semoga informasi tentang Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy Fellowship for International Students ini bermanfaat.