Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang 7 PhD Student Fellowships in Natural and Life Sciences?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang 7 PhD Student Fellowships in Natural and Life Sciences
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
7 PhD Student Fellowships in Natural and Life Sciences
• a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Natural Sciences (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biomedical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, etc.). Candidates about to obtain their degree are welcome to apply.
• high motivation and interest in joining one of the interdisciplinary research areas of the JSMC
• creativity and interest in shaping your own thesis project
• an integrative and cooperative personality
• very good communication skills in English (the language of instruction at the JSMC)
• a highly communicative atmosphere within a scientific network providing top-level research conditions
• a PhD stipend paid for three years according to the rules of the DFG (German Research Foundation) as well as generous research funding
• a comprehensive mentoring program with efficient supervision by a team of supervisors
• a top-level PhD training program with courses in state-of-the-art research technologies and soft skills
• Jena – the German City of Science 2008: a young and lively town with dynamic business activities, successful scientific centers of innovation and a vibrant cultural scene around the famous Friedrich Schiller University
Friedrich Schiller University Jena is an equal opportunity employer.
The application procedure takes place exclusively online via the JSMC website:
Visit Official Website.
To apply, please acquaint yourself with the open PhD projects and the application process described on this website. Applications can only be considered upon receipt of the completed ‘Statement of Interest’ form, submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadlines listed below.
Selected applicants will be invited to a JSMC Recruitment Meeting in Jena, Germany, in June 2011. Award decisions will be made shortly thereafter, allowing the PhD projects to start immediately.
Application deadlines (i.e. deadlines for submission of the completed ‘Statement of Interest’ form):
Deadline for applicants who will require a visa to enter Germany and attend the recruitment meeting in June: April 6, 2011
For applicants who will not require a visa to enter Germany: Deadline April 29, 2011
(Please note: after April 29, applications from non-EU-nationals can only be considered if attendance at the recruitment meeting is possible within two weeks of receiving notice of acceptance. Please provide a brief explanatory statement together with your application)
Application Deadline : 6 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
520 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD in the Dynamics and Environmental Impact of Sub-surface Peat Fires A fully funded PhD opportunity to look at the dynamics of sub-surface peat fires is available as part of the Structured PhD Program of the Earth Sciences Institute, University College […]
- WWF KATHRYN FULLER FELLOWSHIP WWF KATHRYN FULLER FELLOWSHIPSponsored By : THE WORLD WILDLIFE FUNDThe Fuller Fellowships support early-career, post-doctoral scientists pursuing research of extraordinary importance and […]
- [Germany] PhD Student Fellowship in Natural Sciences at Friedrich Schiller University The Jena School for Microbial Communication (JSMC) is funded by the German Excellence Initiative. It conceptionally combines different research areas (microbial communities, interactions […]
- Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center Mechanical factors play an important role in many basic biological phenomena on different spatial-temporal scales: from tissues and single cells to sub-cellular structures. The ability […]
- Early Stage Researcher (PhD) in the Department of Physics at University of Cambridge Study SubjectTransport and Signalling mechanism in Polarized CellsEmployerUniversity of CambridgeLevelPhDScholarship Description: As part of the recently launched Marie Curie Initial […]
- 14 PhD Fellowships in GIONET Project 14 fully funded PhD (Early Stage Research) Fellows in Earth Observation to the Marie Curie Initial Training Network "GMES Initial Operations - Network for Earth Observation Research […]
- 13 PhD positions at Tampere University of Technology (TUT) Tampere University of Technology (TUT) is an active scientific community of 2,000 employees and more than 10,000 students. The University operates in the form of a foundation and has a […]
- Postdoc positions at Product- and Production Development at Chalmers University of Technology The research and education at Chalmers University of Technology are focused on technology, science and architecture. Our motivation comes from a desire to discover and to learn new […]
- PhD Scholarships at School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering, Halmstad University The School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is experiencing a […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Geoinformatics and GIScience The Doctoral College GIScience builds on the strong foundations of the current doctoral programme in Geoinformatics and GIScience.It fosters the improved integration of existing […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 7 PhD Student Fellowships in Natural and Life Sciences semoga informasi tentang 7 PhD Student Fellowships in Natural and Life Sciences ini bermanfaat.