Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang 2012 Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for Developing Countries?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang 2012 Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for Developing Countries
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
2012 Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for Developing Countries
Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fellowships can be obtained for a selected number of master’s degree programmes. The Dutch higher education institutions offer many international master’s degree programmes. Candidates can receive a postgraduate education and earn one of the following Dutch degrees: Master of Arts, Master of Science, or a Professional Master’s degree.
A Master of Arts or a Master of Science degree is an academic degree, usually awarded by traditional (researchoriented) universities on completion of a postgraduate researchoriented course of one to two years in duration. Professional Master’s degrees are awarded by different types of higher education institutions that offer more professionally-oriented programmes. Professional master’s degrees are usually of shorter duration than a research-orientedmaster’s degree programme. The duration of the programmes varies between 9 and 24 months. The list of master’s degree programmes can be found at the end of this section on page 8. Please note that this is a provisional list and that information is subject to change.
A candidate applying for an NFP fellowship for a master’s degree programme must:
- be a mid-career professional with at least three years’ relevant work experience;
- be a national of, and working and living in one of the developing countries on the NFP country list valid at the time of application (see annex 4);
- be nominated by his or her employer, who pledges to continue paying the candidate’s salary and guarantees the candidate will be able to return to the same or an equivalent position at the end of the fellowship period2;
- have been unconditionally admitted by a Dutch institution to one of the master’s degree programmes on the course list 2012- 2013.
This means that the candidate must have met all the requirements set by the Dutch institution (see 2.2);
– not already have received an NFP master’s degree fellowship;
– not be employed by:
- a multinational corporation (for instance Shell, Unilever etc.) or
- a large national and/-or commercial organisation or
- a bilateral donor organisation (for instance USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid etc.) or multilateral donor organisation, (for instance a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB, etc.) or
- international NGO’s (for instance Oxfam, Plan, Care, etc.) – have completed and submitted an NFP master’s degree programme fellowship application including all the required documentation before the applicable NFP fellowship application deadline;
– be employed in an area to which the study will make a relevant contribution;
Application Deadline: 7 February 2012 and 1 May 2012
Visit Official Website.
457 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for Master Degree The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) can be obtained for a selected number of master’s degree programmes. The Dutch higher education institutions offer many international master’s […]
- Master Scholarships, University of Twente, The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fosters capacity building within organizations in 61 developing countries by providing training and education to their mid-career staff members […]
- VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP), VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a highly selective scholarship for students who have excellent study results and are strongly motivated.For whom?For international students enrolling […]
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Fellowship Programme for International Students, VU University Amsterdam The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a highly selective scholarship for students who have excellent study results and are strongly motivated. In his or her prior academic education […]
- Call for Grants to Study Masters Degree at Rovira I Virgili University CALL FOR GRANTS TO STUDY ON A UNIVERSITY MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME AT THE ROVIRA I VIRGILI UNIVERSITY STUDY GRANTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ACADEMIC YEAR 2011-2012Postgraduate and […]
- University of Twente International Master Scholarships 2011, Netherlands University of Twente Announce Master’s Scholarship for International Students, Netherlands The UT Scholarship is awarded by the Foundation University of Twente Scholarship Programme of […]
- Joint European Master (MISOCO) in International Migration and Social Cohesion, Netherlands The general aim of the Master programme in International Migration and Social Cohesion is to educate students and create dialogue among students, professionals and policy makers who will […]
- Master of Photonics Science and Engineering Scholarships, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium The Vrije Universiteit Brussel annually awards a number of scholarships for advanced studies at Master or Advanced Master level. The selected scholarship programmes are characterized by […]
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship (LExS) Programme 2011/2012 for Masters Degree For whom? Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme starting September 2011 or February 2012 ( All MA, MSc and LL.M programmes as mentioned on the […]
- Bachelor & Master, Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, Utrecht University, Netherlands The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship offers a number of highly talented prospective students the opportunity to pursue a degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 2012 Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for Developing Countries semoga informasi tentang 2012 Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for Developing Countries ini bermanfaat.