Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK
The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars Programme
The Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes high quality basic biological science with a medical application. In the last RAE, RDM scientists were rated it at the highest level in both basic science and clinical research across a wide range of fields.
The department has internationally renowned programmes in a broad spectrum of sciences related to medicine, including: Cardiovascular Medicine; Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism; Epidemiology and Clinical Trials; Haematology and Pathology; Immunology; Regenerative Medicine & Stem Cells; and Acute Stroke. These themes span the translational research spectrum, from basic biological research through to clinical application.
The Department is committed to training the next generation of scientists in biological and clinical sciences through its graduate programme in the University of Oxford. The Department’s PhD Scholars Programme is open to outstanding candidates of any nationality, without restriction. It provides fully-funded awards for students wishing to undertake a 4-year D.Phil in Medical Sciences.
Students are full members of the University of Oxford, have their College and University fees paid (home or overseas) and receive a generous stipend of £18,000/annum. These awards allow students to carry out research in a single laboratory for the full 4 years.
Further details on the application process and the wide range of projects are available on the RDM website. Individual supervisors can also be contacted by email about their projects.
- The closing date for applications is 4th January 2013
- Interviews will take place on 23rd & 24th January 2013
- Offers will be made in early February 2013.
For more information, please visit : official website
601 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in Vascular Medicine, University of Nottingham, UK Predictors of responders to non-responders with DPP-IV inhibitor and association between oral antidiabetic use with hypoglycaemia and cardiovascular outcomeSupervisors: Dr Iskandar Idris […]
- Postdoc Position on Biostatistical Modeling of Biomarkers of Aging, University of Southern Denmark Department of Biostatistics, Institute of Public Health, offers a new position as postdoc. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.Department of Biostatistics offers teaching for […]
- 60 PhD Positions at Hannover Medical School Hannover Medical School 60 PhD positions in international PhD programs:20 positions in the MD/PhD program "Molecular Medicine" and20 positions in the PhD program "Infection Biology" and20 […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- Oxford And Cambridge Scholarships 2011 from The Said Foundation These Guidance Notes are intended to answer your questions about the Foundation and its scholarship criteria, and also to guide you through completing the application process for Oxford […]
- PhD Studentships in Economics at University of Otago PhD Studentships in Economics - University of Otago New ZealandThe Department of Economics of the University of Otago in New Zealand is expanding its PhD programme and invites applications […]
- TUMS Scholarship Program 2012 in Medical Sciences at Tehran University of Medical Sciences TUMS Scholarship Program is a scholarship program set up by the TUMS to facilitate students and scholars from all over the world to conduct their study and research at TUMS. The […]
- PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria The Medical University of Graz invites excellent students to apply for the PhD programs in Molecular Medicine and/or Neurosciences starting in fall 2011. Up to 21 scholarships will be […]
- Medical Research Council PhD Studentships, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, UK The Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge is pleased to announce one, possibly two, Medical Research Council (MRC) supported PhD Studentships (part-funded by NIHR) to […]
- PhD Studentship in Detection and analysis of enteroviral infection in human type 1 diabetes at University of Plymouth PhD Studentship in Detection and analysis of enteroviral infection in human type 1 diabetes at University of PlymouthJob category: Research Location: Plymouth Hours: Full-time/Fixed-term […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK semoga informasi tentang Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK ini bermanfaat.