Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang Practical Traineeship for Foreign Students of Natural and Technical Sciences, Agriculture and Forestry?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang Practical Traineeship for Foreign Students of Natural and Technical Sciences, Agriculture and Forestry
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
Practical Traineeship for Foreign Students of Natural and Technical Sciences, Agriculture and Forestry
Practical training placements for students of the above mentioned subjects are arranged by the International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience (IAESTE). Within the DAAD, unit 514 is the German National IAESTE Committee.
Usually, traineeships are two to three months in duration with various firms, institutions of higher education and research institutes. In individual cases, traineeships of extended duration can be arranged.
Trainees are usually paid EUR 650 per month; however, the DAAD is unable to grant any additional funds to cover travel costs.
Specific information on conditions of eligibility is available from the National IAESTE Committee. Requirements regarding language proficiency of German differ greatly; some firms require their foreign trainees to have a good knowledge of German, many others however only ask for some basic knowledge necessary for communication at work. In some cases a good knowledge of English is sufficient. Training placements recruited in Germany are offered exclusively by the responsible National IAESTE Committee abroad, which in turn arranges placements for German university students. Apart from those offered via this route, the IAESTE program has no other internship places available for individual applicants.
Precise information on when to submit applications is available from the National IAESTE Committee of the applicant`s home country. Students of the stated subjects interested in a training placement in Germany should address the National IAESTE Committee in their home country.
Their address is:
P.O. Box 649
Hawthorne, Vic 3122
Room AS 202
Swinburne University of Technology
Hawthorn, Vic 3122
Tel: +61 3 9214 8577
Fax: +61 3 9819 0834
483 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [Germany] PhD Student Fellowship in Natural Sciences at Friedrich Schiller University The Jena School for Microbial Communication (JSMC) is funded by the German Excellence Initiative. It conceptionally combines different research areas (microbial communities, interactions […]
- Be The Next Bayer Young Environmental Envoy and Enjoy Study Trip to Germany! Imprint your green ideas into action!Be the next Bayer Young Environmental Envoy and a field trip to Germany may be yours If you are a young Indonesian citizen with a passion for the […]
- DAAD Scholarships for Postgraduate Courses for Professionals, Germany DAAD Scholarships for Postgraduate Courses for Professionals, GermanyFrom among the large number of postgraduate courses offered by German institutions of higher education, the German […]
- 7 PhD Student Fellowships in Natural and Life Sciences We expect:• a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Natural Sciences (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biomedical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, etc.). […]
- 1 PhD student in the research education subject: Ethology Automation of welfare assessment in broilers at Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences 1 PhD student in the research education subject: Ethology Automation of welfare assessment in broilers at Swedish University of Agricultural SciencesAutomation of welfare assessment in […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 4 Doctoral Positions in Agricultural Development at IAMO, Halle, Germany url: http://www.iamo.de/en/iamo/institute/vacancies.html============================================================DOCTORAL STUDENT POSITIONSIAMO is seeking candidates for four doctoral […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 15 PhD Positions at Univ. of Oldenburg, Germany The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Germany, offers over the coming three years
15 Research Positions for PhD Candidates
within the E13 TV-L German public sector pay scale in […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- PhD in Life Sciences at Life Science Zurich Graduate School The Life Science Zurich Graduate School consists of thirteen highly competitive Ph.D. programs, run jointly by the ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich, and aims to attract the most […]
- Masters and PhD Scholarships by Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD), Germany The Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD) is a scholarship organization of the German Catholic Church that provides financial and civic educational support for high potential […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Practical Traineeship for Foreign Students of Natural and Technical Sciences, Agriculture and Forestry semoga informasi tentang Practical Traineeship for Foreign Students of Natural and Technical Sciences, Agriculture and Forestry ini bermanfaat.