Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships, SOAS, University of London, UK?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships, SOAS, University of London, UK
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships, SOAS, University of London, UK
There are two Meiji Jingu Japanese Student Research Scholarships available. Each scholarship is valued at £7,000 in total.Scholarships are for one year only, but it is possible for students to reapply, if an award recipient has demonstrated outstanding potential for research. Please note that this scholarship cannot be held during the Extension of Writing-Up (Continuation) status.
- Any full-time MPhil/PhD programme where the student will be working on some aspect of Japanese Studies.
- Part-time programmes are not eligible.
- Current PhD students at SOAS, or newly enrolling full-time MPhil students are eligible. Newly enrolling MPhil students will be given preference.
- Applicant must possess an MA degree from SOAS or an equivalent institution in a relevant subject.
- Candidates must have an offer of admission. Where a formal letter of offer for a place to study is pending, a letter from the candidate’s potential SOAS supervisor will be required.
- Open to UK/EU and overseas applicants.
- MPhil candidates will be assessed on academic merit and the strength of their proposal.
- PhD candidates will be assessed on academic merit, the results of their research during the previous year and proposal.
- Some consideration will be given for financial need.
Scholarship Application Deadline
- Scholarship Applications must be received no later than 17:00 (GMT) on 24 May 2013.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants applying for scholarships must also submit an application for admission well in advance. Please note that complete applications for admission can take up to 4 weeks to be considered by the Department, although this duration can vary depending on the time of year. You should be prepared to wait up to 6 weeks in busy periods.
Number of applications normally received
Notification of Results
All candidates will be notified by e-mail regarding the outcome of their application, generally by mid-July. Successful candidates will also be notified by letter. If you have not heard from us by mid-July, please contact the Scholarships Officer.
An application form is available for download or can be obtained from:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7074 5094/5091
For more information, please visit : official website
534 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Kamran Djam Scholarships, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK Thanks to the generosity of the Fereydoun Djam Charitable Trust there are a number of Kamran Djam scholarships available for UK/EU and Overseas fee-paying SOAS students, providing a […]
- Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships Both studentships worth £ 7,000 each. The award is usually for one year only, but in which the award recipients have demonstrated outstanding potential for research, s/he can reapply to […]
- Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) has generously provided SOAS at least two bursaries for students undertaking a full-time postgraduate Korean Studies programme. The value of each […]
- Kayoko Tsuda Bursary (Japanese Studies), School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Japan Research Centre (JRC) is pleased to invite applications to the bursary created through the generosity of Ms Kayoko Tsuda. One is offered to the value of £7,000 (untaxed), and […]
- 12 PhD Studentships at Bloomsbury Colleges London OverviewThe Bloomsbury Colleges PhD StudentshipsThe Bloomsbury Colleges consortium brings together six University of London colleges comprising Birkbeck (Bbk), Institute of Education […]
- MPhil-PhD in Music Scholarships at City University London The Department of Music at City University London is internationally renowned as a centre of research and teaching excellence in composition (acoustic and electroacoustic), musicology, […]
- Felix Non-Indian Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK One Felix Scholarship will be available to a Non-Indian student who is a citizen of and living in a developing country to pursue a research degree at the School of Oriental and African […]
- Sochon Foundation Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Sochon Foundation has generously provided SOAS with one scholarship for students undertaking a full-time post-graduate programme in Korean Studies.The scholarship, valued at £7,000 in […]
- JSPS-UNU Fellowship Programme, Japan OverviewThe JSPS-UNU Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme was launched in 2002 and is jointly organised by UNU and Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). It is designed to provide […]
- International Postgraduate PhD Scholarship, School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time Postgraduate Research degree in the School of Tourism in the 2013/14 academic year.Who is […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships, SOAS, University of London, UK semoga informasi tentang Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships, SOAS, University of London, UK ini bermanfaat.