Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang MBA Scholarship For Excellence, EADA Business School, Spain?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang MBA Scholarship For Excellence, EADA Business School, Spain
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
MBA Scholarship For Excellence, EADA Business School, Spain
This scholarship applies to:
For candidates with outstanding academic and professional experience.
This scholarship covers 50% of the total programme fee. Scholarships and other discounts are not accumulative. Scholarships will be applied to the last payment of the programme.
Scholarship applications are available to all candidates who have successfully completed the admission process and paid 25% of the total fee of the MBA programme.
This scholarship has several deadlines. The required documentation must be received by post before one of the following deadlines:
- 1st deadline: April 15, 2016
- 2nd deadline: July 15, 2016
Documentation must be sent to:
Attn: Admissions Department
C/ Aragó 204
08011 Barcelona (Spain)
EADA will notify candidates of the results via e-mail within one month of the deadline.
- The scholarship application form. Download the form here for programmes in English and here for programmes in Spanish.
- A copy of the admission letter issued by EADA.
- A copy of the formal enrolment paperwork (and receipt) issued by EADA
- A letter introducing yourself and explaining why you are an outstanding candidate for the scholarship.
- A letter of recommendation from your professional background. (This recommendation must be written by someone other than the two references used during the admission process.)
- A list of other activities that you are involved in such as student associations, professional forums, sports, etc.
- A GMAT score of 700 or higher or an academic record reflecting academic excellence.
All scholarship recipients commit themselves to participating in the MBA programme with a high level of dedication and excellence.
The scholarships given by EADA commit participants to collaborating in a research project proposed by EADA. The project will be assigned by the school and carried out during the programme.
In submitting the application, candidates agree to the terms and conditions described here.
Special enrolment cancelation conditions apply to scholarship applicants. Unsuccessful scholarship applicants who cancel their enrolment within 10 working days of not being awarded the scholarship will be refunded all the payment(s) made towards the programme minus an administrative fee of 300€. After 10 working days, the normal cancelation conditions will apply.
For more information please visit official website www.eada.edu
498 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- MBA Scholarships, Brunel University, UK Six scholarships worth £6,000 are available for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in January 2016. Each scholarship is discounted from the total course tuition fee, […]
- 2012 EADA funded Scholarship for MBA Program The decision to undertake an MBA programme and find the business school that best suits your needs and expectations can be a formidable one. For this reason, EADA would like to thank you […]
- MSc Scholarships in Psychology, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships are available to Masters students commencing any subject in Psychology within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences. This scholarship covers fees at […]
- International MBA Postgraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016/17
Queen’s Management School (QMS) is pleased to announce a number of International MBA scholarships for Home/EU and International […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for UK, EU and international students commencing LLM degree at University of Warwick – UK. There are 4 (four) scholarships available for new […]
- MBA Scholarships, Robert Gordon University, UK The MBA scholarship for 2013/14, offered toBusiness, Management and Accountingstudents, can assist you with the cost of studying this prestigious course.
The Aberdeen Business School is […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- MBA Scholarships in International Business, MIB School of Management, Italy MBA IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS – FULL TIME EDITION XXIII edition (September 2012 – September 2013) Scholarship CompetitionMIB School of Management of Trieste, Italy is pleased to announce […]
- Lebesgue Master Scholarships in Mathematics, France The Lebesgue Center offers 10,000€ scholarships to outstanding mathematics students applying for a master programme in mathematics, for a fist year of Master (M1) or for a second year of […]
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA New York University (NYU Stern) – USA, is offering full tuition fee MBA scholarships for all students (domestic and international) from any country commencing study in academic year […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang MBA Scholarship For Excellence, EADA Business School, Spain semoga informasi tentang MBA Scholarship For Excellence, EADA Business School, Spain ini bermanfaat.