Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK
The Annual Fund studentship is made possible thanks to the generosity of alumni, friends, staff and former staff of the College who make gifts to sustain and further King’s as a centre of excellence. Money from the Annual Fund supports studentships for postgraduate research students at King’s College London, as well as funding projects across the College such as facilitating teaching innovations and promoting extra-curricular activities.For the 2013/14 entry the studentship will be made available to a research degree student within the Department of Social Science, Health & Medicine.
Open to residents of All Nationalities
- Be due to commence a full-time postgraduate research degree programme within the relevant eligible department during the 2013/14 academic year;
- Submit all the relevant application material/information by the stated funding deadline;
- Fulfil the relevant academic entry requirements set by King’s.
Please note that:
- These studentships provide funding to cover home/EU tuition fees, so students required to pay international tuition fees are eligible to apply but will be required to cover the difference between the home/EU and international fee level from alternative sources;
- These studentships cannot be held on a part-time basis;
- Taught masters programmes, masters by research, and MPhilStud programmes are not eligible.
Applications may be submitted from 12-Nov-2012 until 28-Mar-2013
Information about the application
Marks will be given for the quality of applicants based on:
- i) Evidence and strength of academic qualifications gained (minimum entry qualification is an undergraduate 2i and/or a higher degree), and where applicable, professional qualifications and/or relevant experience;
- ii) Strength of the research proposal;
- iii) Matching of the applicant’s interests with his/her potential supervisor
In view of the limited number of awards and the high standard of applications received, it is expected that the possession of or likely attainment of a first class or very good upper second class honours undergraduate degree (or equivalent) will be the minimum requirement.
Value of award
Tuition fees at Home/EU fee rate plus annual stipend
Each studentship will cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus provide an annual stipend for up to three years, subject to satisfactory progress. NOTE: International students who are required to pay international tuition fees are eligible to apply but will be required to cover the difference between the home/EU and international fee level from alternative sources.
All applicants who submit a complete admissions application by the deadline of 28 March 2013 will be considered for this studentship.
Research & Graduate School Support Section
King’s College London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7848 3376/3389
Fax: +44 (0)20 7848 3328
For more information, please visit : official website
545 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- AXA PhD Fellowships, King’s College London, UK Eligibility criteriaOpen to the following nationalities: All NationalitiesApplicants must have completed a Masters degree. The master’s degree must have been obtained during the civil […]
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships at King`s College London This undergraduate scholarship scheme is being launched in 2012 for students undertaking the new BA Liberal Arts at King`s College London.The School of Arts & Humanities will be offering […]
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships, King’s College London, UK This undergraduate scholarship scheme is being launched in 2012 for students undertaking the new BA Liberal Arts at King’s College London. The School of Arts & Humanities will be offering […]
- Islamic Development Bank – Oxford Clarendon Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK The Islamic Development Bank was established in 1973, and aims to foster the economic development and social progress of its member countries. These Scholarships enable academically […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Georgia College & State University, USA International Student Scholarships and Assistantships at Georgia College and State University – up to $19,000 per academic year for undergraduatesGeorgia College & State University is […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Economic & Social Research Council Doctoral Studentships – King’s College, London Economic & Social Research Council Doctoral Studentships Having won a coveted place in the national network of training centres accredited by ESRC, King's Interdisciplinary Social […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
- 2011 Merit-Based Scholarship from The Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation Announcing $30,000 Scholarships for College Students Who Want to Make a Difference Deadline for receipt of nominations: February 1, 2011.ABOUT US: THE TRUMAN FOUNDATIONThe Harry S. Truman […]
- PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK The Quantum Spin Dynamics research group studies experimental quantum coherent phenomena of spins in molecular and solid state systems and in devices, with a focus on quantum information […]
- Mona Hatoum Master Scholarship, University of the Arts London, UK The Mona Hatoum ScholarshipApplication guidelines for September 2012 entry.A Scholarship has been established through a donation from former Visiting Professor, Honorary Fellow and Byam […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK semoga informasi tentang King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK ini bermanfaat.