Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK
International students applying to study for BA History or BA International History andPolitics in the School of History at the University of Leeds are eligible for a Katrina Honeyman Scholarship. A total of four scholarships will be awarded each year to the students with the highest academic attainment on entry; continuation will be subject to the maintenance of an appropriate level of academic performance.
Katrina Honeyman (1950-2011) was Professor of Social and Economic History in the School of History until her retirement. The scholarships are named after her in recognition of her encouragement and support for students throughout her career.
To qualify to be considered for a Katrina Honeyman Scholarship, applicants must be an International student applying for entry in 2016 as a full-time undergraduate in level one of BA History or BA International History and Politics. You must subsequently take up a place and remain on an eligible degree programme. The scholarship consists of an annual award of £1,500 towards the cost of fees in each of the awardee’s three years of study (amounting to a total value of £4,500). All International students who are offered a place on V100 or VL22 will automatically be considered for a scholarship. There is no additional application process and provided that the School has received your final examination results, you will be informed if you have been successful by 31 August 2016.
For more information, please visit official website: www.leeds.ac.uk.
556 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK Leeds University Business School is offering scholarships for students from UK, EU, and Overseas commencing Master programs in academic year 2017 / 2018.
Applicants must hold a […]
- Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS), UK The Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards are available for international students starting their studies in September 2014, in the 2014-15 academic […]
- Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarship for Indonesia, UK Newcastle University is delighted to announce a scholarship award for Indonesia for students commencing postgraduate studies in September 2013. This partial tuition fee scholarship has a […]
- International Merit Scholarship, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.
International Merit […]
- University of Brighton International Postgraduate Scholarships, UK For 2016 entry, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
The scholarship is worth […]
- POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS One full fee scholarship will be available.ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:This award is only available to applicants who are liable to pay academic fees at the […]
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for S1 S2 S3 Foreign Students, Khazar University, Azerbaijan Khazar University – Azerbaijan, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international foreign students from any country commencing Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree in academic […]
- Beresford MA Scholarships, School of History, University of Leeds, UK Three Beresford MA ScholarshipsThanks to a generous donation from the late Professor Maurice Beresford, we can offer three Beresford MA scholarships this year (offered for the last year […]
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded scholarships are available to all students from any country and research areas within the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures, School of Environment, Education and […]
- MBA Scholarships, Brunel University, UK Six scholarships worth £6,000 are available for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in January 2016. Each scholarship is discounted from the total course tuition fee, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK semoga informasi tentang Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK ini bermanfaat.