Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang International Scholarships at Linköping University for Masters studies in Wireless Networks and Electronics?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang International Scholarships at Linköping University for Masters studies in Wireless Networks and Electronics
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
International Scholarships at Linköping University for Masters studies in Wireless Networks and Electronics
Master’s Scholarships in Wireless Networks and Electronics, Linköping University, Sweden
- Study Subject: Wireless Networks and Electronics
- Employer: Linköping University
- Level: Masters
The Wireless Networks and Electronics master’s programme offers a broad view of wireless and mobile communications, covering multiple communication layers, from radio transmission to networking aspects. The core of the programme consists of courses within radio electronics system design, based on a good understanding of modern wireless communication technologies, and courses in wireless network design and performance.
Other key areas of study are short and long range radio electronic systems enabling high capacity wireless transmissions, and different types of networks able to optimize user experience independent of user location. By acquiring in-depth knowledge in the functionality and performance of wireless networks in combination with radio electronics, students will be able to explore a wide range of areas within the field of wireless communications.
The programme combines mandatory and elective courses ensuring that students have a good understanding of wireless communications before being able to specialise in their area of interest. The first part of the programme focuses on fundamentals of radio electronics and mobile communications, whereas the second part includes advanced projects in for example antenna theory, microwave engineering, network simulation and wireless networking.
The Wireless Networks and Electronics master’s programme prepares students for careers in many areas of wireless communications, for example development of wireless communication electronic systems and planning and analysis of wireless networks. Graduates are also well prepared for continued studies towards a doctoral degree.
Applicants are expected to have a bachelor’s degree with a major in electrical engineering or similar with at least 15 ECTS credits in electrical engineering. At least 20 credits in mathematics is required.
For students applying for a Master’s programme at Linköping University as their first choice in the application process, there are LiU International Scholarships resulting in a fee waiver of up to 50 per cent of the tuition fee. No separate scholarship application is needed.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applications before 17 January 2011 will have priority concerning admission, scholarships and housing.
505 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 5 PhD positions in Mobile Comms, TU Ilmenau, Germany The International Graduate School on Mobile Communications of the Ilmenau University of Technology offers open positions starting from July 1, 2012 or later
5 full-time research positions […]
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarship Program in Language and Communication Technologies Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in Language and Communication Technologies for Overseas and non-overseas applicantsStudy Subject: Language and Communication TechnologiesEmployer: Erasmus […]
- Master Scholarship in IT Convergence at Kumoh National Institute of Technology, South Korea Dept. of IT Convergence, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, is recruiting graduate students (M.S. students). Some researches which are offered in this Wireless Network, Networked […]
- European Master of Science in International Health Scholarships, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The tropEd European Master of Science in International Health is a unique, one-year master programme designed for professionals, wishing to develop their skills in International Health and […]
- 5 PhD Scholarships in ICT at Aalborg University At the Faculties of Engineering, Science and Medicine 5 PhD stipends are available within the general study programmes Wireless Communication and Computer Science. The stipends are open […]
- Samsung Electronics Global Scholarhip Program for Masters Studies, Korea GSP-SNU(Samsung Electronics Global Scholarship Program for MS Degree in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering in Korea)Study Subject: Computer Science and Electronics […]
- MSc Scholarships in Management and Information Systems, University of Manchester, UK MSc Management and Information Systems Scholarship for Study by Distance Learning at University of ManchesterOverviewThe School of Environment and Development invites applications for a […]
- Scholarship for International Graduate Students at the System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, Korea Scholarship for international students for graduate studies, within subject Circuit/ASIC design, algorithm development and processor application for the bio-medical area by Chosun […]
- Chancellor’s International Scholarships by University of Hertfordshire The University of Hertfordshire is an ambitious and entrepreneurial University with an international vision, putting students at the heart of what we do.A key aspect of the University’s […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology (DGIST), Korea Application Schedule Application Spring Semester(2nd): Oct. 6 ~ 18, 2011Spring Semester(3rd): Dec. 15 ~ 29, 2011Online registration will be open until 17:00 of application due date.Not […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International Scholarships at Linköping University for Masters studies in Wireless Networks and Electronics semoga informasi tentang International Scholarships at Linköping University for Masters studies in Wireless Networks and Electronics ini bermanfaat.